1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using Attracta

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by shamatae, Oct 19, 2013.

Anyone here use attracta.com for SEO optimization? Could you share your experience? Successful?

shamatae, Oct 19, 2013 IP
  2. FAT238

FAT238 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You don't have to pay someone just to click a submit link to Google.
    Why paying when you can submit your site to Google for free, the illogical things in this world is, Google submission is 100% free, but companies charge money for the same thing!!!! Link sellers and buyers are what search engines hate.
    Just create our Google webmaster account, submit your site,then submit your sitemap to google with one click, create good content and Google will index all your pages later. don't risk your site with paid linking.
    Good Luck.

FAT238, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  3. Abiolas Gabriel

Abiolas Gabriel Member

Best Answers:
    Attracta is not bad,i heard good stories about attracta,you can use it and your pagerank will increase fast

Abiolas Gabriel, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  4. xtragudboi

xtragudboi Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have used Attracta in the past and I was quite satisfied with them. Not sure how they are doing now but you can always test. I don't see any harm joining them.

P.S. Do your research before getting in.

xtragudboi, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  5. Zayan

Zayan Active Member

Best Answers:
    cureently I'm using attracta. I'm fully satisfied at their service. Even their customer service is also good.

Zayan, Nov 16, 2013 IP