1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is better? SEO Clerks or Fiverr?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by MJuggs, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Hafis

Hafis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For seo purposes, seoclerks is the best option. They have got an gret marketplace, I was amazed to see $1 services on seoclerks.

http://communityclerks.com/ provides various free coupon codes also..

Hafis, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  2. shaamblaze

shaamblaze Active Member

Best Answers:
    Seo clerks is best when compare with fiverr as many junk gigs can be found on it but SEO clerks worth for price

shaamblaze, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  3. GenesisRamos13

GenesisRamos13 Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO Clerks

GenesisRamos13, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  4. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are looking for good SEO done for $5 or $35, you are an IDIOT! Real and good SEO cost over $300 if you really want to see results. Buying 10,000 backlinks are only get you feature of a BIG SPAM PERSON. When you are building backlinks, you are only suppost to build them manually, day by day, on related sites. No success happens overnight. Don't think that you will see improvements in rank and traffic just because you bought 10,000 backlinks. You will get a slap from Google for that. Google doesn't love spamming and they will put you who knows where just to remove your site to get seen by others.

However, Fiverr can be good for something. For example, Video Marketing. You can find some good Youtube marketing solutions for only $5 and it can't happen anything bad. I also purchased a theme cover for Facebook from Fiverr. For this kind of stuff, Fiverr is good.

Think with your own head when you are making desicions. Does it seems logic to get good SEO and lot of Traffic for $5?

VukasinI, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  5. zakelijk

zakelijk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    +1... I wonder why people really think you can get "Monster bulk packet 1000+ quality PR high links" for only $5 dollars..... When it's to good to be true... then it probably is....

zakelijk, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  6. jacal1

jacal1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great answers above mine. Put simply, fiverr is a good platform in general but it is meant for such a wide variety of uses that it may not specifically attract the attention and time of some SEO experts, while SEOClerks would be the place where someone with that specific specialty might be more willing to put energy into promotion.

jacal1, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  7. malcsimm

malcsimm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've had some great design work done on Fiverr too, VukasinI - as well as the rubbish I've had done! But it's good to use 5 to find the diamonds in the rough. Or SEOClerk's for that matter. You can find a diamond at either place – but in my experience it's about one in 20 or 25 people.

But I got some great editing done, for example, of and After Effects template I had bought for a few dollars. I don't want to learn After Effects and I found an American guy on Fiverr who had the skills, communicative really well, and did the job quickly.

You can be sure of kept his contact details!

In fact, I make a note of everybody I employ on outsourcing sites and what they did, and how good they were. Then I'll remember when I want to find somebody to do a job in three months time – I'll know who the good ones were and who the rubbish ones were.

Fiverr and SEOClerks are two sites which should definitely be considered in the mix. Find the good people, and keep a note of them the next time you want them. It does take some time to find a good person – but when you have, you can get a real bargain for a few bucks.

Malc

malcsimm, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  8. Matt Alen

Matt Alen Member

Best Answers:
    Both are good.

Matt Alen, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  9. dumitrumidon

dumitrumidon Active Member

Best Answers:
    :) agree with you. without asking :)

dumitrumidon, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  10. emyallard

emyallard Member

Best Answers:
    SEO clerks

emyallard, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  11. Traditione

Traditione Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr, because you can at least hope for some quality where SEO Clerks is terrible, and they use Fiverr themselves

Traditione, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  12. auroin

auroin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In some way both works but preference should be given to SEO Clerks as they are more focused and better equipped with the technologies well in advance. Getting backlinks is a mere portion of SEO however, quality has its own value which a SEO expert only can offer.

auroin, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  13. malcsimm

malcsimm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Really? I have found the quality at SEOClerks to a bit better than Fiverr. Also, the guy who is running SEOClerks has actually changed the way it works to incorporate two of my suggestions. So, unless it has changed, I have found SEOC very responsive to user (me) suggestions. :)

Malc

malcsimm, Nov 9, 2013 IP