1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When i search brand name in Google Search Engine i got a difference richsnippets ..

Discussion in 'Google' started by seoteamvo, Oct 7, 2013.

Hi all Dp Members,

Dear i have some problem when i Put a Brand name in Search Engine than i get a richsnippets but when i put any keywords of our site i got difference richsnippts with same url and both are showing home page but snippets are different Why. below i mentioned the snapshot please see it.

for example
    when i put - spiders watch technologies i get

upload_2013-10-7_14-37-7.png

And when i put -

upload_2013-10-7_14-40-7.png

Here i want that when i put spiders watch technologies so i get same result as Seo Services India Top Seo Company India. Please suggest me how i will get same result for both ..

seoteamvo, Oct 7, 2013 IP
  2. cristina.emerson

cristina.emerson Member

Best Answers:
    clear your browser cookies And refresh the page fith ctrl+f5.

cristina.emerson, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  3. PhilipSEO

PhilipSEO Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Original poster, please ignore the above response from "Christina Emerson," it's a fake post that doesn't answer your question.

You are talking about the "sitelinks" that Google displays in your SERP listing for some searches. Unfortunately, Google only displays them if it thinks that various pages of your site are highly relevant to the keyword search. You listing is most relevant to your brand, that's why you get to see your sitelinks when you search for it, that's already a good start. For other keywords, that's atough job. You need to build an authority supersite in your field. Especially with SEO terms, the industry is just way too competitive.

Here is whay Google has to say about sitelinks: "We only show sitelinks for results when we think they'll be useful to the user. If the structure of your site doesn't allow our algorithms to find good sitelinks, or we don't think that the sitelinks for your site are relevant for the user's query, we won't show them. At the moment, sitelinks are automated. We're always working to improve our sitelinks algorithms, and we may incorporate webmaster input in the future. There are best practices you can follow, however, to improve the quality of your sitelinks. For example, for your site's internal links, make sure you use anchor text and alt text that's informative, compact, and avoids repetition."

This is their Webmaster Tools information. I hope it helps!

PhilipSEO, Oct 29, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  4. Scritty

Scritty Peon

Best Answers:
    If you use the rich snippets tool in Google it explains this. The snippet that is displayed is the one most appropriate to the search term used. So the same site can have many different RS's - and it depends what the visitor actually is searching for to which one they will be shown.

You don't get micro control of rich snippets (though some tools allude that you do - you don't - Google decides on the most appropriate piece of text from the URL in question)

Scritty

Scritty, Oct 30, 2013 IP
  5. PhilipSEO

PhilipSEO Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dude, you know that when you reply in a thread, all other contributors get notifications? Why did you have to reply without adding anything, merely repeating what has been said? I mean, I know you are trying to up your post count, but it's against the forum rules. Don't spam with fake posts and waste people's time, or you may get banned. Thanks.

PhilipSEO, Oct 30, 2013 IP
  6. seoteamvo

seoteamvo Member

Best Answers:

Thanks Philip SEO

seoteamvo, Nov 1, 2013 IP
    PhilipSEO likes this.