1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best FREE way to make money online?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Stone Harding, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Matt Alen

Matt Alen Member

Best Answers:
    hi, Stone Harding,
    i think you need some kind of freelancing . you can find some of the best freelancing site , from which you can earn a lot with out investing a single penny, as i am doing .
    if you want more clarification about how to earn money through freelancing, you can PM me.

Matt Alen, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  2. Alan E

Alan E Member

Best Answers:
    Some years ago, I started building Squidoo websites and promoted some affiliate promotions.

To be exact, I found one for Sleep Tracks that I've made some money on and still do. It is like "set it and forget it", about $60 per year.
    I also have a Squidoo email campaign review site for Madmimi (email campaign service). I go to Yahoo Answers to answer some questions about email campaigns. I include good feedback and post my affiliate link at the end for people to find out for themselves. That is also "set it and forget it". As long as the clients keep paying monthly for the email service, you keep getting paid...so far about $200 commissions per year, at least it is something.
    It has been some time now and I don't even remember some of the things I've set up and where. I could be better organized. Again, this is the FREE way that you asked about.

Other ways will require some investment in money to buy domains, setup hosting, buy Wordpress plug-ins, outsource some website work, hire a mentor, etc. Eventually, when the FREE ways start generating income, you can reinvest the funds in ways to grow your online presence.

Alan E, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  3. StevenF50

StevenF50 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately there is no 'best free way to make money'. If there was we'd all use it and know about it, right? It all depends on your skill set and a variety of other factors. For me I find using SEOClerks to be the 'best free way' because my skill set is webmaster based. However I could also make money publishing articles online or even writing full length novels for e-books. I could also earn money as a gamer. There are so many ways to make money online it is simply astounding. Just think to yourself; what am I good at? Once you've answered that question research ways to make money from your skill.

StevenF50, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  4. ichibi

ichibi Member

Best Answers:
    I first started earning money with PPD (Sharecash) without even investing anything.
    with just 1 Youtube account and 3 videos of me drawing on screen and link to the software crack that I used (basically a tutorial video or demo video), though click ratio rate is small but the conversion rate is higher compared to spammy videos. + it last longer.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
    ichibi, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  5. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest work as a freelancer, this method can give you fast money and it can be easy for you as well.

alex06295, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  6. brianl67

brianl67 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have done this and it has worked for me

I went to fiverr and posted a gig to rewrite peoples sales copy that are selling on fiverr. If you have ever bought anything on fiverr you will notice that the grammar and spelling isn't up to standard. You can help these people get more sales just by fixing these things.

As I've said I have tried it and it made me money

Good luck

brianl67, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  7. Seaman Staines

Seaman Staines Member

Best Answers:
    The easiest & quickest way to make money online is to offer a service to people who are looking for that service.

Where to find people looking for a service?

Craigslist.

There are 100's of people posting on craigslist every day looking for web design, SEO, lead generation etc etc.

Go to http://www.searchtempest.com/ and do a search to see for yourself.

Good luck

Seaman Staines, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  8. maxgunning

maxgunning Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The internet is just to give you better reach and leverage, you still have to think and plan your ideas. This question is like saying "what's the best investment in the world for free?".

maxgunning, Nov 2, 2013 IP
    digiface likes this.