1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to cache website faster in google

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by otty33, Oct 28, 2013.

Hello Guys,
    I have created a site and it is 15 days old. Only 285 pages are cache. But there are 2000 pages in site and increasing daily. Is there any way to cache site fast in google. BUT ONLY LEGAL WAY.

otty33, Oct 28, 2013 IP
  2. John Michael

John Michael Member

Best Answers:
    Basically, it will depend on the website you have! that means there are some parameters in your robox.txt file(this file is upload with your website and remain in your website) where you tell Google crawlers and robots: How to treat my website ? After what time you will come to me or don't index that specific area of my website. In your case (keep this setting for some week only!!)if it is a new website then tell Google bots that come to me daily or after two days or maximum three days. (One tips: for fast ranking: keep you site blog in website and update it on daily bases and ping your website with different online pinggers).
    like that: www.example.com/blog/
    Any site which have a new means fresh content and they update it on regular base to their website, will have a fantastic results on cache in other words indexing!!
    One other tips is that: you should use interlink i.e. target your different inner pages with blog content. Beside this, you should make interlinking in such a way that your website pages link to one another.
    At the end of the day, here is the lesson that two thing keep in mind: Fresh content and link them wisely!!

John Michael, Oct 28, 2013 IP
  3. instinctis

instinctis Active Member

Best Answers:
    Submitting your sitemap.xml and urllist.txt to google respectively yahoo might help.
    Other than this a good technique would be to have at least one backlink from a social site (single post) toward each of your pages.

instinctis, Oct 30, 2013 IP