1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling CuteHeadbands.net - Aged Exact Match Domain - First Page Ranking

Discussion in 'Sites' started by JeffC, Aug 19, 2012.

I'm going to be putting up a bunch of domains/sites that have been rotting on my servers and have gotten no love. We'll start with this one.

CuteHeadbands.net

It's an exact match domain registered at GoDaddy for the search term cute headbands, which has 1,600 exact monthly searches.
    [​IMG]

It's currently on the first page, but as no real promotional work has been done, it's low on the page. It does get some traffic, all I have is awstats data:

[​IMG]

It get's a click or two on Adsense each month:

[​IMG]

The domain is just under a year old, so it's had some time to marinate with Google and is ready for someone to come in, grab a Fiverr gig or two and you should be able to lock out the 1 or 2 spot fairly easily. Add some new content, or change the site up to a MFA site and you're ready to rock and roll.

Let me know if you have any questions.

JeffC, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  2. webbyox

webbyox Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi
    Is this website up and running as l get nothing when l put it into my search bar.

webbyox, Oct 30, 2013 IP