1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Quality of products

Discussion in 'eBay' started by Amitoops, Mar 25, 2011.

Hi,
    guys
    Well guy do you any exprience of buying good s from eBay? Well the products were delivered through courier are of good quality?I mean they are really sending products or not?

Amitoops, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  2. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It depends from whom you are buying. You have to be extra careful while buying products on ebay. Make sure before bidding you go through the complete history of the seller. You can do this by checking how many items the seller has sold, for how much and the feedbacks, if anyone is not satisfied with his service. If the seller is from your local city or country, then ask him to give you a call for the purchase ;)

China_girl, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  3. sjdataservices

sjdataservices Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes the product received from courier are of good quality. Sellers always try to sale good quality product because of feedback system.

sjdataservices, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  4. marvikand

marvikand Member

Best Answers:
    The quality of the product doesnt depend on the courier it depends on the seller

marvikand, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  5. richardm55

richardm55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I totally agree with this. Its down to seller what products may provide. The courier just deliver them nothing else. Seller is also responsible for packing the products. Some sellers don't care about it but they may be badly scored by feedbacks.

richardm55, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  6. Hosting Geek

Hosting Geek Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to buy something on ebay, you should be check it the seller reputation. For your recommend, just looking for seller with high positive feedback to avoid fraud seller. Using the good seller reputation, your money safe and you will getting quality goods from them.

Hosting Geek, Oct 7, 2012 IP
  7. Jeff hyeonjoon Choi

Jeff hyeonjoon Choi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I bought a watch from one of the power seller who has 99.8% positive feed back from the buyers. It seems like this particular seller has been selling on ebay for many years around. The watch that I purchased normally sell for a lot more expensive than what I have paid so I was little skeptic. However, when the watch was delivered I was really happy cause it is genuine product with valid warranty. So I think as long as you buy a product with high rate of positive feedback power seller, you should be fine. The quality of the watch is fantastic as it was described!! But be careful when you buy some stuff from the seller in china or hongkong, it not only takes long time to ship but also the quality is not guaranteed.

Jeff hyeonjoon Choi, Oct 17, 2013 IP
    Digital Noise likes this.
  8. arshiabhardwaj21191

arshiabhardwaj21191 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes the products are of excellent quality .i ordered a phone 2 years back and the phone is running good.Ebay is the only site that sells products at their cheapest price as compared to other sites selling products.

arshiabhardwaj21191, Oct 30, 2013 IP
  9. Matt Alen

Matt Alen Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Make sure before bidding you go through the complete history of the seller.
    eBay is just providing you a service.

Matt Alen, Oct 30, 2013 IP
    Digital Noise likes this.
  10. Ross Lewis

Ross Lewis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Personally, I would stay away from used items and stick with new items only. You are rolling the dice with a used one. Also, if the item is new the manufacturer should offer you a warranty.

Ross Lewis, Nov 9, 2013 IP
  11. Steele12

Steele12 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been using eBay for about 5 years now and there are easy ways to check and know if you are buying a product from a "good seller". Make sure the person you're buying from has a good seller rating, anything 97.9% and above is really good. Next thing to do is check the seller history he might have a 100% in rating but if you see he has only sold 5 or 6 products 9/10 times he is trying to scam you. If you are buying the item used make sure to check the pictures ,and feel free to ask the seller any questions about what you are buying! So remember a good rating of 97.9% and make sure he has lots of reviews and you should be good to go with what ever you purchases.

Steele12, Jan 13, 2014 IP
    JPDevuyst and Samsom like this.
  12. Samsom

Samsom Member

Best Answers:
    @Steele12 highlighted the many ways there are to verify how trustworthy a seller is on a seller's profile. The ratings are reliable because they are actually rated from real consumers. I know how you feel, as it is always a risk to buy something without seeing it first and having it in your hand. I've never had a bad experience with ebay, mainly because I have low expectations and am not looking for quality in the products I purchase. Worst case scenario, you can file a complaint against the seller.

Samsom, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  13. Digital Noise

Digital Noise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I feel eBay has turned into Junk Bay for most things. However, I still like to get my electronic accessories (like laptop cords and batteries) at eBay. Both Jeff hyeonjoon Choi and Steele12 provided advice that I follow when I am bidding or buying on eBay.

Digital Noise, Feb 10, 2014 IP
  14. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    The products are okay, every single thing i think on ebay is mostly dropshiped from china, so i use aliexpress to order, because it is cheaper.

bojan92, Jul 28, 2015 IP
  15. CParkerWriting

CParkerWriting Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with the point on being careful with stuff from sellers in China and Hong Kong. Delivery can take weeks, if not a month. As far as the quality, it really depends on what you are buying. If you need a high quality replacement screen for a iphone, you might consider paying more for something that isn't international, in case the quality is low, you won't have to deal with expensive return shipping. But if you need something that quality isn't much of a concern, for example, a plastic knob for a clothes dryer, then it might be worth it to order internationally, as the prices are generally much cheaper.

CParkerWriting, Feb 4, 2016 IP