1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling $1 Content Writer Is Back | Served 100+ Client Here

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by amit_article, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello Friends,

I'm back with my $1 content writing service again. Over the years, I have served many clients for their content requirement and yes, I proudly say that all my clients are satisfied with my service. Anyway, let’s take a look at what are you going to receive from my articles:

1 - My articles will help your website or blog to rank well in the most popular search engines ( I'm always updated with every Google update so as to ensure that I write the correct content according to their algorithm ) and it will automatically boost up your earnings, which means more $$$ you get :)

2 - We all prefer SEO to get a good ranking in search pages and somehow it leads to the concept of keyword targeted articles. But, to write a keyword specific article is not a cup of tea anymore, since keyword stuffing can bring about a negative impact on your websites. So, using keyword flawlessly is important nowadays. I can assure you that my articles will be written in such a way where your keywords will be used in the best manner possible.

3 - Well researched content. I give priority to read many articles from authority sites to know all the facts on your given topic so that I can only produce such quality where you don't need to be worried about repeated info in your content.

4 - Original Copyscape passed articles. Yes, before submitting every single article, I check them on my Copyscape premium account.

5 - 0% grammatical error. Guaranteed!!

6 - Last but not the least, my turn-around time is not that excellent, but it’s not that crappy either. I will submit articles within your specified deadline only and at the same I will maintain good communication with you.

Now, here are the details of what I charge:

1. Blog Articles: $1 per 100 words
    2. Blog Reviews: $1 per 100 words
    3. SEO Articles : $1 per 100 words
    4. News Articles: $1 per 100 words
    5. Web Content: $1 per 100 words
    6. Ghost Writing: $1 per 100 words

Blink Blink: Here goes a straight away offer to everyone willing to place an order of $500 or above: 20% discount

NB: Regarding payment terms I am very serious to take an advance payment of 40% of the total valuation of the order.

amit_article, Oct 27, 2013 IP
  2. Dave Goehst

Dave Goehst Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Without really performing a deep line edit, I skimmed over your presentation and found numerous grammatical errors, thereby downgrading your '0% guarantee' to questionable status.

Why pick on someone's presentation / sales pitch? If one cannot properly represent their writing skills in their sales pitch, why should potential clients trust any content they'll receive will be as advertised?

Consider this a helping hand - not an attempt to vilify your credentials.

Dave Goehst, Oct 27, 2013 IP
  3. amit_article

amit_article Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Thanks for your remark. I appreciate it.

amit_article, Oct 27, 2013 IP
  4. pankajdeoria

pankajdeoria Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have used this guy almost a year back. His articles were good. Though I read the above comment, I'm still going ahead and placing an order of 8 articles. I hope Amit will not let me down.

pankajdeoria, Oct 27, 2013 IP
  5. de7erv

de7erv Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm also interested in buying some articles.
    Do you have an email or IM where I can contact you.

de7erv, Oct 29, 2013 IP
  6. mike_sun

mike_sun Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    Hi amit_artice,
    Your thread impressed me. I can see i used your service many a times before and you really had me satisfied.
    I have got one project to be done and it seems like you're capable of doing it. I'm sure if you don't limit yourself with the niche we can talk further. Please PM me for detailed job.
    Mike M.

mike_sun, Nov 3, 2013 IP
  7. amit_article

amit_article Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Thanks Mike !! How are you doing these days? Just sent you a PM. :)

amit_article, Nov 4, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.