1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Is Your Best Way To Earn Money??

Discussion in 'General Business' started by AndreyShawn, Feb 15, 2013.

1. hbsjcd3

hbsjcd3 Active Member

Best Answers:
    True, selling your own product, but that is vague. What kind of product?.. should be the question to answer. FIRST, the product should be something that has "mass appeal". For example, weight loss tips or health tips of fitness related nature... these areas always have mass appeal. Something pet related should have mass appeal. SECOND, sell the product through an affiliate network as a "advertiser" NOT a publisher. Clickbank is a great place to sell your newly created products from. Also CLICKSURE, is another great affiliate network ( similar to clickbank) to sell your "digital products".

Well good luck... hope you liked my answer and hope its clear and concise enough to help you take action. :)

hbsjcd3, Oct 8, 2013 IP
  2. John Michael

John Michael Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should create a funny images site. which have low compositors in the market and you can easily rank it in a few weeks. You will soon get a lot of visitor in such ideas. Then you should place any platforum of Ads there..

John Michael, Oct 8, 2013 IP
  3. Lehi

Lehi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That someone could be a successful businessman, entrepreneur or a professional that you already know.

Lehi, Oct 8, 2013 IP
  4. Lehi

Lehi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One way to sell in the internet is to post a blog, idea or opinions on the internet. At first your blog will not be paid, but if people keep visiting your blogs, posting replies and comments, then that is the time you can charge the public for everytime they view your blog. You can sell items in Amazon and Ebay.

Lehi, Oct 8, 2013 IP
  5. vna1611

vna1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    so many ways to earn online...

writing content
    doing graphics
    designing websites
    affiliate marketing
    product creation

take your pick
    all the best

vna1611, Oct 8, 2013 IP
  6. vna1611

vna1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes, very true...
    i make a lot of money from this

vna1611, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  7. Faith D.

Faith D. Peon

Best Answers:
    I think making money online is harder than most people think initially and then they give up too quickly. It does take time and persistance to earn a nice income online. You have to keep doing the work even when you aren't seeing the results just yet. I recently found a way to jumpstart the process by blogging on a platform that is built to make you money from the start. I'm not clear on whether or not I can leave a link to the site without getting banned, but in case it will help some people, I will give it a try - showmethemoneyblog.com

Faith D., Oct 19, 2013 IP
  8. revathychn

revathychn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hi, I too tried lots of ways to make money. problem is when trying to LEARN how to make money you end up spending money on tutorials and memebrships because you dont know the full works & need to know. so I ended up spending 1000s to learn and when I started to put it into practice i got stumped by traffic !! that is still a big problem for most of the money earning ways !!

Then you have to search again of pay to people who claim to give you backlinks and social network profiles all that bla bla bla and u still end up with no traffic and then you want to pay for advertising which turns out to be very costly like adwords and if u got cheap you dont get traffic

I started buying readymade sites on flippa when I got tired of trying to make them myself and paying to designers

Most sites I have turned out to be duds though I paid 300-1000$ for each

i think buying in the 10000-20000 range is better on filppa !!!

so i end up sites and not much traffic
    I also tried the odesk and fiverr route
    :)
    but too much competition !!

all I was fed up
    I had some dating type sites
    I wrote some blogs to get links and viola !!
    the blogs i made on blogger started getting traffic from nowhere !!

Then i decide to test it and made many many blogs with bloggers templates and nothing else
    I am not a good writer
    my blogs had spelling mistakes
    but the blogs were getting nice juicy traffic !!!

I was so excited
    I applied to adsense wand was rejected outright :)
    but they didnt like me

so I applied for qadabra and now I am making 6-10$ per day !!
    Traffic is mainly from india dubai and usa

if usa traffic is more
    then you get more payment.

Blogger also has detailed stats page so u can see the traffic

[​IMG]
    EntryPageviews
    India

United States

United Arab Emirates

Saudi Arabia

Qatar

if you can write anything about any topic that interests YOU then blog it on blogger !!! i never did any keyword research.I never searched for topics to write. I just wrote about things that I knew and was comfortable. I used few images and booo hooo I even got a PUBLISHER AUTHORSHIP from google after a few months without even asking !!! my face is now in google results and one of my blogs get 7000 views a day !!

hope it helps you

revathychn, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  9. himanuzo

himanuzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I personally make money with CJ.com, there are thousands of products to promote. I love it.

himanuzo, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  10. nancyholtzen

nancyholtzen Member

Best Answers:
    Blogging! With the proper SEO and Content, you don't need an advertising budget and you can promote anything you want.

nancyholtzen, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  11. Carrol09

Carrol09 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am a SEO services provider and I use SEOClerks.com to sell my services, and I am getting unexpectedly high sales! They have the tremendous traffic/buyers! I highly recommend this site to any one who can provide quality SEO services OR anyone who are looking for quality SEO services.

Carrol09, Oct 23, 2013 IP
  12. nancyholtzen

nancyholtzen Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much for your offer. Wasn't was I was looking for.... the company I promote maintains a 216 (world) and 87 (us) ranking on Alexa (today) and that lifts every member post right with it so SEO is not what I need. I am wondering whether it's better to pay off a mortgage early or use the money to invest in my business... Keep smiling, Nancy

nancyholtzen, Oct 23, 2013 IP
  13. Gloria Rosse

Gloria Rosse Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I feel if one has the potential you can definitely earn money using internet.. Yes ofcours you should know what your potential is.. Writing contents is a very popular earnings nowadays if one has the power of scripting..

Gloria Rosse, Oct 23, 2013 IP
  14. goldieregalado

goldieregalado Active Member

Best Answers:
    One can earn as much as anybody wants, depending upon quality of job that one is going to serve.. Anything can buy or sell through internet.. So just explore your skill and start earning..

goldieregalado, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  15. Mastercode

Mastercode Active Member

Best Answers:
    From my own experience as a Internet Marketer. I think the best way to start making money online by making a decision and take action now instead of asking a question. The easiest way to start building a stable business is working together with a team of entrepreneurs. I have many team members making a decent amount every month, enough to quit their job. But it takes a real action taker to apply what we teach our team members.

Mastercode, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  16. mrgadget

mrgadget Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Affiliate with clickbank and cpa with cashnetwork that you can try. I personally not keen on Amazon since the commission rate is hell low.^^

mrgadget, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  17. Hollow

Hollow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    9-5 job lol ;)

Hollow, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  18. M.h. Marouf

M.h. Marouf Member

Best Answers:
    You can work on oDesk or Freelance

M.h. Marouf, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  19. Matthew Singh

Matthew Singh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Robert Kiyosaki gives some great advice in this video here :)

Matthew Singh, Oct 29, 2013 IP
  20. Zachary Roth

Zachary Roth Active Member

Best Answers:
    For Me, I would have to say that the best way that I have made money online is through Facebook. This is for so many reasons with one being the ability to give value to people around the world with just a few clicks of the button. I have sponsored more people onto my team using different Facebook strategies. I have not even got into the idea that Facebook is like a lake just full of bass and you can catch those bass and put them into your smaller group to help them in a more one on one basis. Very good tip and very powerful!

Zachary Roth, Oct 29, 2013 IP