1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PREMIUM Money Making Movie & TV Show Website. Fully Automated w/ Amazon Store!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by sexydesigns, Oct 23, 2013.

This auction is for MovieEmperor.com which is an AMAZING Movie & TV Show Site! This Website is Loaded with Quality Content and Features its very own Amazon Store!

This site is up and ready for you to start making money right now. With this site you will have the ability to earn passive income now! There is huge potential to make great income with this site! Own this FULLY AUTOMATED site today and start making the passive income you've been wanting to earn.

MovieEmperor.com is a large website with over 1,000+ movies and TV shows in the database, each movie with it's own information page and embedded movie trailer video. This website is 100% legal. Each page is PACKED with quality content and targeted ads.

• All of the movies and content is updated automatically as soon as new movies are released, which is usually every week. Automated scripts do all the work, you don't have to update anything yourself. The website is maintenance free!!!!
    • The site is coded for the latest WordPress and is very easy to use.

HOW WITH THIS SITE MAKE YOU MONEY?

AMAZON AFFILIATE STORE: Sell Amazon products straight from your website and earn a commission on every sale. There is no need for buyers to leave your site to complete the sale. This makes it easy for your visitors to browse and purchase, making YOU money! You don't have to deal with shipping orders, or returns. It is all done through Amazon. The items available for sale in your Amazon store update themselves and new items are added automatically.

CLICKBANK: There are numerous Clickbank ads throughout the site, promoting items related to your content. Clickbank offers the highest commissions rates which are usually between 40%-75% of each sale!

ADSENSE: Place your Adsense ads throughout the site, even in between article/blog paragraphs if you want.

This domain name is KEYWORD RICH, making it very easy for people searching for your type of site, extremely easy to come across. Not only that, but this domain has already been INDEXED in popular search engines, such as Google and Yahoo.

WHAT YOU WILL GET

1) The domain is paid for until October 20, 2014

2) All of the website files and images.

3) Full ownership of the site.

4) All content of the site.

The domain is registered with GoDaddy and hosted by HostGator. The transfer of the domain to you is free, as long as you have a GoDaddy account.

If you have any questions about this listing, please do not hesitate to send me a message. Thank you!

sexydesigns, Oct 23, 2013 IP
  2. webwwe

webwwe Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Any Traffic Proof ?

webwwe, Oct 23, 2013 IP
  3. Coff33b3an

Coff33b3an Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm with Godaddy and Hostgator so assume ownership will be a direct transfer without me having to upload via ftp, although I understand you will pass on the files, images, etc?

Coff33b3an, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  4. sexydesigns

sexydesigns Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    0.0% - 10
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would have to transfer the domain to you and send you the site files to setup on your hosting.

sexydesigns, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  5. webwwe

webwwe Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Any Traffic Proof ? (Why You Don't Answer the Question) ?

webwwe, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  6. sexydesigns

sexydesigns Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    0.0% - 10
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry I missed that the first time. I have not been tracking traffic as I built the site just to sell. Please let me know if you have anymore questions.

sexydesigns, Oct 24, 2013 IP