1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling coloringforkid.com

Discussion in 'Sites' started by readersnation, Oct 17, 2013.

or sale is a beautiful brand new highly profitable, Coloring pages niche!
    This will be a 5 day auction with no reserve and no BIN. This means that the highest bidder wins no matter what. I am open to offers via PM and will sell if offer is negotiable.

PLEASE READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION TO FULLY UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS LISTING

Create passive income with this excellent coloring pages site. This website includes everything needed to get you started right away and fully functional. This is a great site for somebody who is looking for a beautiful new niche based site to start making some easy cash. The design and layout is perfect so you will never have to adjust a thing. The domain name is great and works perfectly with the niche

How does this work?:

I took a lot of time doing research to find out what niche I needed to go with and based on the large amount of searches this niche gets with little competition, I feel like this was the best option.

Based on that you now see that this is a goal mine!

So how will you make money you ask?

This site will make you money from any type of ads you choose to use. I prefer adsense.

How are we going to get traffic to this site quickly?

This niche is keyword based and will automatically increase in traffic gradually without any SEO. Imagine if you actually do some SEO work……This site would be amazing!The Design/Layout

This design was done from scratch with a custom logo and favicon.

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THIS SITE! IT’S BEAUTIFUL!

Why Am I Selling?

This is just what I love to do! I have been developing sites for a while now and also putting together business plans to go with them and DigitalPoint just gives me a chance to share my gift/passion with others now.

This sale will free up time for me to get started on another great idea right away.

Remember that no reserve means that the highest bidder will win no matter how low the bid is. Even if you are the only bidder you can win the auction!

readersnation, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  2. readersnation

readersnation Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    40.0% - 2
    Starting bid lowered, grab it before it goes.

readersnation, Oct 19, 2013 IP
  3. studybird

studybird Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I like the site but I have many tech questions and some other questions - Please PM me for a chat.
    Thanks.

studybird, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  4. readersnation

readersnation Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    40.0% - 2
    Sent you a message.

Thanks

readersnation, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  5. webbyox

webbyox Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi
    Is it possible to see the website as I see no link for the actual website, could l put my own colouring pages on? Would l have to take care of hosting myself? Could l have other advertising beside adsense and do you offer after sales service.

webbyox, Oct 24, 2013 IP