1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what exactly you think with regards to pintrest?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by noyon100, Oct 18, 2013.

I know you'll want discovered this. People are expressing it is the brand-new facebook or myspace. Many of us have viewed the actual figures of this freshly rising web 2 . 0 animal nevertheless precisely how most of us get truly viewed outcomes. You need to discuss below should you have truly got outcomes including site visitors from pintrest in addition to everything you do to realize people outcomes.

noyon100, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  2. SBRTechnologies

SBRTechnologies Member

Best Answers:
    Pinterest is a content sharing service that allows members to "pin" images, videos and other objects to their pinboard. Here users collect and share images of their favourite events, interests hobbies. This social networking platform is pretty engaging and interesting.

SBRTechnologies, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  3. noyon100

noyon100 Member

Best Answers:
    ok. I want to give thank you for shearing this information.

noyon100, Oct 25, 2013 IP
  4. sarah12

sarah12 Member

Best Answers:
    on pinterest people share images , collect images create their own Boards . I m also getting traffic to my blog through pinterest .

sarah12, Oct 29, 2013 IP
  5. johan888

johan888 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I tried visitors, and I think not all niches is working well with that. Only "fun" related niche I think will work best with pinterest...
    And I think when the "fun" niche like traveling, fashion, food, etc , with pinterest they will work even better than using Fb/ Twitter with the same effort.. It's more specilized to "fun" niche.. I think if you're in that kinda niche, you can effectively use it.

johan888, Nov 3, 2013 IP
  6. John_Corner

John_Corner Peon

Best Answers:
    Pinterest playing an effective role for generating traffic on your websites, now Pinterest is one of the favorite social networks to create massive traffic and can help you to increase popularity of your brand. Pinterest has some uniqueness because of its board, you can create different boards for your different types of products.

John_Corner, Nov 28, 2013 IP