1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

none of my tweets with URL's show up in searches.

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by uleesgold, Sep 17, 2013.

If I write a tweet and it contains a URL, I figured out that it does not show up in searches, regardless of the URL (I even tested out Twitter.com !)
    Somehow, I must have been flagged as a spammer because other URL's show up in searches from other twitter users. These two known, effected accounts of mine aren't very old (but not brand new either), and they don't have many followers at all. I hope I didn't spread the disease to the other twitter account by logging out, and then logging in with the other account to test this.

Just so you know I'm not one of those in your face advertisers. my accounts wouldn't look as if they were run by a bot, and most of my tweets are not promotional.

uleesgold, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  2. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you just need to give it more time so that the tweets can be indexed in the search results.

ninjamtlt1, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  3. uleesgold

uleesgold Member

Best Answers:
    I'm actually just talking about Twitter search. I must have done something that rubbed twitter in the wrong way, and I was probably auto-flagged as a spammer.

uleesgold, Oct 22, 2013 IP