1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will sites like addmefast.com help or hurt rankings?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Arifulhauqe.shuvo, Oct 20, 2013.

I have been using addmefast for social signals and fake traffic . I can;t say that I have seen much difference. Is google aware of these kinds of sites and therfore counting these social signals against me, or are people seeing results from using sites like these? Thoughts?

Arifulhauqe.shuvo, Oct 20, 2013 IP
  2. baldonius

baldonius Member

Best Answers:
    Google is probably aware of it but I wouldn't worry about it. I think Google can track the +1s you get, but in terms of traffic, the traffic you get is from social media, it's not like you're buying a 10k trackback blast.

baldonius, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  3. MGrayson

MGrayson Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should never buy auto traffic.

MGrayson, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  4. 000karim

000karim Active Member

Best Answers:
    well, It will hurt if all the traffic coming to your site is from those sources

000karim, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  5. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    Stay away from trash like that. Anyone can drive volume but you want targeted fans. Use Ad Words and pay for video views. That's where you'll succeed. Anything else is a waste of your time and you'll get no where.

C.Rebecca, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  6. shaamblaze

shaamblaze Active Member

Best Answers:
    This kind of sites can help you to create the traffic and other stuff easily but they were not real it can affect your website so be alert

shaamblaze, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  7. naughty.jha

naughty.jha Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    From my opinion, this kind of traffic generate high bounce rate, so avoid it. High bounce is not well fro your website health, it's harm your Online patient.

naughty.jha, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  8. Joshaws

Joshaws Peon

Best Answers:
    The more and more I read and study, sites like this can be incredibly damaging. Although quite a few similar sites exist and give positive results in the short term, the likelihood of penalization in the long run is high. I would avoid it. If Google isn't aware of it yet, they will be soon.

Joshaws, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  9. mollie.fr

mollie.fr Active Member

Best Answers:
    This types of website is good for start with. But no worth , because you can't get targeted people here. I think only 5-10% are real profile on addmefast.

mollie.fr, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  10. juerald

juerald Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use addmefast only to simulate the traffic of your site , just for beggin. for everything else it's big mistake.

juerald, May 12, 2014 IP
  11. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've tried addmefast, to see how it works and it does, but unfortunately it is not worth it.

Patricia Ann Lee, May 12, 2014 IP
  12. meethi jain

meethi jain Active Member

Best Answers:
    Keep away from junk that adheres to that. Everyone could travel volume however, you wish qualified supporters. Make use of Advertisement Phrases and also cover video clip opinions. Which is in which you are going to be successful. Anything can be a waste materials of your time and you'll acquire not any in which.

meethi jain, May 12, 2014 IP
  13. EricJo

EricJo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Quantity is not going to get you anywhere in this case.

I know the numbers can be appealing, but that does not mean it is a good idea. Stay away from solutions like this because they are proverbial 'magic bullet' type solutions that lead nowhere.

Even when you feel like they are working, they aren't. It is useless traffic that serves minimal purpose.

EricJo, May 13, 2014 IP
  14. Komicwords

Komicwords Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am afraid Google already collect your addme fast cookies. Better play safe. Approach someone with large audience and get him/her blast your message. I think someone in fiverr can help you

Komicwords, May 13, 2014 IP
  15. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I don't think it hurts the rankings but I would say don't use it too much because everything too much is going to hurt you. Rest I would say there is also no use of using such, I would say rather than using those tools I would say you should concentrate more towards getting the genuine social signals.

John Dave, May 13, 2014 IP
  16. sayjohn

sayjohn Member

Best Answers:
    Google algorithms never read the social signals. So that addmefast never hurt your website. But My suggestion is that do not use these kind of bots. Because we not get the original likes and followers.

sayjohn, May 13, 2014 IP
  17. Hamza Huzaifa

Hamza Huzaifa Member

Best Answers:
    You need to set a DCL on the traffic you are getting from your social exchange websites. It is considered as traffic but it would be better that your actual traffic is greater than your social exchange website.

Hamza Huzaifa, May 15, 2014 IP