1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I can't purchase clickbank products

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Shawky Khalil, Oct 21, 2013.

Hi guys I have a problem with clickbank when I try to buy a product and click pay now button a message pops up and it says:
    and the credit card information is correct, what should I do? please help me.

Shawky Khalil, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  2. ashrafkamal

ashrafkamal Active Member

Best Answers:
    @Shawky Khalil If you are sure about CC information make sure you have not crossed your credit limit of credit card using for payment, is your card is verified by VISA or other card provider. If that is also ok make sure CapsLock of your PC is off, may be bank that have issued you CC have allowed only lesser money to spend than you are paying. Finally everything is oky DELETE cache of your browser and then pay again.

Warning : If you are deleting cache, affiliate who have referred that product will loose their commission, so please click again on the link of his/her affiliate product who have recommended you to buy. By doing so you will not loose anything but someone will get some penny for his/her hard work.

ashrafkamal, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  3. iowadawg

iowadawg Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Or better yet?
    Contact clickbank and get the right answer from them.

iowadawg, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  4. boyuancy

boyuancy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I had the same problem a few days ago when I was trying to purchase a ClickBank product (link to my thread looking for help here).

The reason you're getting that error is because you need an International Credit Card for foreign transactions (I believe CB is an American company). I didn't have a credit card.

The only solution to this is by getting an EntroPay account. I came across the method after sifting through numerous threads here on DP and on WF.

You can sign up for an account for free. You'll just have to pay a small additional price (I believe about 2.5% of the amount) and you will be given an international virtual credit card.

You can use it to buy any products you like by foreign vendors (ClickBank, hosting packages, other digital products, etc.).

boyuancy, Oct 21, 2013 IP