1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling **Special Offer** - Top 1% Writer from "Elance.com" for Hire - AMAZING Feedback Reviews

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by TPvinod, Aug 5, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    WRITERS PARADISE
    Reliable Content Writing Services
    INEXPENSIVE but not CHEAP

I'm Vinod, a freelance content writer & the owner of "Writers Paradise".​

WHO ARE WE? - Writers Paradise comprises of a team of 12 experienced, high quality writers from India, US and UK. Since 2009, we have been serving our clients active on ELANCE, ODESK, FREELANCER, WARRIOR FORUM and several other online portals. With clients from 20+ countries, 1500+ projects, $200,000+ earnings & Average feedback rating of 4.9/5.0, we are among the TOP 1% of the writers. By hiring us, you get nothing but the "BEST" :)

<<< SCROLL DOWN for proof >>>​

OUR EXPERTISE - Deep Research. Informative content. Upkeep Grammar. Having written 1000's of articles in 50+ niches, we can write on ANY GIVEN TOPIC.

CONTENT QUALITY - We proofread every article before sending to our clients. This helps us avoid spelling, grammar and punctuation errors. In addition to this, we check every single article with our Copyscape Premium account. Hence, we deliver ONLY 100% unique and original articles.

WHY HIRE US? - We have been in the business of content writing for over 4 years and we are here to stay for many more years!!! Unlike other part-time writers who turn up 'once in a blue moon' to make some extra cash and disappear, we are Professionals and will be more than happy to help you with your requirements at any given time.
    • We RESPECT and MAINTAIN good customer relationships.
    • CUSTOMER SATISFACTION is our priority and we will NOT disappoint you.
    • We consider YOUR business as OUR business. Only when we help you reach greater heights, you will come back to us for more business.
    And,
    • We DON'T make false promises.
    • We DON'T make lame excuses.
    • We DON'T delay submissions.
    • We DON'T use any software for Writing/Proofreading.
    • We DON'T scam our customers with cheap content.
    We also have a number of samples of our work and will be provided upon request.

NOTE: If you find errors (Grammatical/Spelling) in any of the articles, we will RE-WORK for FREE. If you find any of the articles not 100% original, we will REFUND your amount.

OUR WORKING HOURS - We work 24 x 7 to cater to the requirements of our global clients. Since our writers are from different time zones, we work 24 x 7.

***COPYRIGHTS***: Once we deliver the articles to you, we NEVER use them in any manner. Not even as samples. You own 100% rights for what you have paid.

AVAILABILITY - We are online in G-Chat/Skype for almost 12-16 hours a day. Just drop in a message to get updates on your project.

TURNAROUND TIME - Min turnaround time is 24 hours from 1 to 10 articles (depending on our workload). We will give you the estimated delivery date/time when you place an order. If you have more than 10/15 articles, please give us some more time as research takes time. But if you need articles urgently, we are open to discuss things and work in tight schedules as well.

HOW TO ORDER? - To order/inquire, shoot me a PM (or) email me (or) add me on Skype. Send me your order details and I'll get back to you in 12-24 hours.

EMAIL:
    PAYMENT MODE - PayPal/Bank Transfer depending on your location.

DISCOUNTS for Bulk Orders - YES! We do have concessions for bulk orders. Though we compromise on the 'cost' factor we never compromise on 'quality'.

OUR SKILL-SET

General Articles / SEO Articles / Blog Posts / Sales Articles / Medical Articles / Product Reviews

eBooks / Web Content / Newsletters / Press Releases / Article Rewriting / Resume & Brochures

*** Guest Blogging ***

*** Editing & Proofreading (Both UK/US English) ***

*** Academic Writing (APA/MLA/Harward& Chicago style of Referencing) ***

*** Article Writing & Submission -> Ezine Articles (and several other directories) ***​

Other Skills - PowerPoint Presentation / Word Processing / Data Entry & Typing / Online Research​

PRICING

We charge between $2 - $5 per 100 words based on the type of writing.
    Since we have completed our 1st year in DP, we are now offering $1.5 per 100 words!!!
    This offer is for ***LIMITED TIME ONLY***
    Please contact us for a QUOTE.
    Let's discuss your requirements and get started :)

<<< Proof HERE - Feedback & Reviews >>>

"Writersparadise has proven to be very fast in delivering the articles and paid attention to details. Highly recommend ! Thank you Vinod."

"Writersparadise is a superb service. Great articles, fast, friendly and always ahead of scedule with excellent top quality work. I will use them again without a doubt. Thanks Russell Zenibo Marketing Ltd"

"Writersparadise is indeed paradise on Earth. They are efficient, cost-effective and very reliable. Their work was above expectations and I intend to work with them for a long time to come. I am sold. Use WritersParadise for all you article writing. They are definately one of the best writers out here! Nana!"

"Vinod did a great job. It was done exactly as I wanted and any changes were made promptly and effectively. Highly recommended."

"Another great job from Vinod. Very professional with fair pricing. We will be looking to this contractor for future projects. Thank you."

"Awesome work! Thanks. Writer's Paradise has done an amazing job for me. I highly recommend them for weight loss articles. They Know SEO rules, They are very fast turn around, price Is fantastic. I found them a very professional group. Thanks again and I hire them as a fix group for writing my articles."

"I am very happy with the work! I wanted high quality original articles within a fixed timeline and that is exactly what I got! Many contractors make promises they can't keep but not these guys. They simply deliver. I will definitely be going back to Writers Paradise for my next project.... "

"Vinod was great to communicate with, fast response time and cooperative. The quality of the ebook is as good as it need to be. All in all I am satisfied.! "

"Vinod delivered everything we needed in double quick time to a very ullness and professionalism. We would not hesitate to use Vinod again and we intend to do so in the future. A superb writing service that really undertsood our brief. Thank you very much."

"Writers Paradise does not cease to amaze me with their style and high level of quality. We will definitely be coming to them again with much more work in the near future. "

"What i like the most about writersparadise is the fact that after every job the ask what can we do more for you to improve the work. Fast and great company ! "

"Writer's Paradise has done an outstanding job for my group. I highly recommend them for UAW articles. Best group I have ever dealt with for getting these types of articles done: They are cost effective, very fast turn around, can handle large volumes with ease, great quality and very well presented/organized. A very professional group."

Read more reviews here - https://www.elance.com/s/writersparadise/job-history/?t=1

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
    TPvinod, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  2. SEOBoss

SEOBoss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This guy is really hard working and really good content writer. He revised my article four time (I had strict rules) to deliver what I wanted. He listen you, mostly available on Skype and knowledgeable writer. Recommend!!

SEOBoss, Aug 8, 2013 IP
  3. 121beale121

121beale121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello I am very interested in your service, I have a chain of websites which I could use you for work would you be interested in doing me a free sample of 200 word article about a poker community which shares the best bonuses online with there own community who get access ? I will also leave feed back about what I think of your work and I will be honest. But going forward I am looking to hire a writer for some detailed forum posting when the websites forum is launched. Please PM me if you are interested in taking me up on my business proposal.

121beale121, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  4. 121beale121

121beale121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This guy did a sample for me he is a great writer, hard worker, and meet deadlines he's an all around good dp user, who I will be sure to use for content creation and forum posting.

121beale121, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  5. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Very great service and high quality
    Will glad to order more soon

Thank you mate

egoldzone, Aug 13, 2013 IP
  6. Kilo S27

Kilo S27 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I ordered 5 articles with slightly difficult and very specific theme, and was very satisfied with the result. This team put really hard effort into research and writing. I'll surely contact them in the future.

Thanks

Kilo S27, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  7. TPvinod

TPvinod Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello everyone,

We thank all our clients here in DP who have used our services in the past 2 months. Thank you for the great reviews and feedbacks!

We have decided to extend our offer of $1 per 100 words of writing until the end of this month - October 31. Bulk discounts apply as well :)

Check out some of our feedback reviews here - https://www.elance.com/s/writersparadise/job-history/?t=1

Feel free to get in touch with us and place your orders immediately!

Skype - writers-paradise
    Gmail -

Thanks and wish you all good luck!

Vinod
    (Writers Paradise)

TPvinod, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  8. www.1-proxy.com

www.1-proxy.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Great articles and great guy to work with..

www.1-proxy.com, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  9. mikemiller1

mikemiller1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    awesome articles! I wanted the articles written a certain way..and these guys went above and beyond to write great articles! Highly recommend them!

mikemiller1, Nov 4, 2013 IP
  10. beninbro

beninbro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Vinod is a true professional and does terrific work, thank you very much sir!

beninbro, Nov 14, 2013 IP
  11. Aviator Wayer

Aviator Wayer Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have added you on Skype. what time you comes online and can you write long and quality content for Hubpages?

Aviator Wayer, Jan 12, 2014 IP
  12. TPvinod

TPvinod Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Aviator Wayer, I have accepted your Skype request. I'm online now and will be available everyday (on Skype & Gmail) from 10 PM (EST) to 3 PM (EST) which is 15 hours a day.

To answer your question, Yes, we can write 'long' and 'quality' content for Hubpages. I have you sent the samples as requested. Kindly check and reply.
    You may respond to

Thank you so much and looking forward to working with you.

Regards,
    Vinod

TPvinod, Jan 12, 2014 IP
  13. santiago22

santiago22 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good, reliable service from Vinod (Writers Paradise). Timely delivery and quality work. I have been working with them for the past 3 months and will be using them for a long time :)

santiago22, Jan 20, 2014 IP
  14. TPvinod

TPvinod Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Santiago has been a great client. It has been fun working with him. We communicate on Skype on a daily basis and get the work done.

Thanks for the feedback mate. I would love to work with you for a very long time :)

TPvinod, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  15. Manish Pandey

Manish Pandey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Vinod, I'm interested in your article writing service. Please send me a few sample articles for online shopping niche. Thanks.

Manish Pandey, Mar 10, 2014 IP
  16. TPvinod

TPvinod Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Manish, Thanks for getting in touch! Can you please PM me your email ID so I can send you my samples?

TPvinod, Mar 10, 2014 IP
  17. binge2008

binge2008 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 8
    Great & unique articles as always, thanks.

binge2008, Mar 22, 2014 IP
  18. binge2008

binge2008 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 8
    Great & unique articles as always, thanks.

binge2008, Mar 22, 2014 IP
  19. TPvinod

TPvinod Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you so much :) Looking forward to working with you soon again.

Vinod

TPvinod, Mar 22, 2014 IP
  20. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you provide re-writes, if yes at what price?

blogdum, Mar 5, 2015 IP