1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How the Google+ communities drives traffic for my blog?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by rogerbinny, Oct 16, 2013.

Hi,
    I wish to drive huge traffic from Google Plus.many people said G+ communities gives traffic. But how to start with.i have just a Google+ account and i share my post to my friends this the method i am doing till now. Is there any tricks there to engage more with Google+

Regards,
    Roger

rogerbinny, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  2. rogerbinny

rogerbinny Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks @onlinesolutions1985 i got it. hence i need to pick less competition keywords and use in Title. Thanks for the suggestion :)

rogerbinny, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  3. brudawson

brudawson Member

Best Answers:
    Google consider your Google+ post into it search but more importantly it consider the quality content, quality of backlinks and the knowledge you share. Social media is not just about sharing your content(copy/paste) it's about the interaction. How rapidly you interact with other users, the information, idea you share on the social platform & much more. For more about social media

brudawson, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  4. himanuzo

himanuzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. Join few G+ communities which related to your niche
    2. Read their guidelines
    3. Post your content into a G+ community if possible

And also give comment to many posts in many G+ communities for engaging more people who got involved in the communities. Be diligent do it.

himanuzo, Oct 23, 2013 IP
  5. Franklin_twister

Franklin_twister Peon

Best Answers:
    Google+ is the social network where you can get the massive or quality traffic, just increase the uniqueness of your every post your every post must have some different content, by doing this you can improve purity for your brand promotion.

Franklin_twister, Nov 28, 2013 IP