1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking For Quality Shared Hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by werliyu, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Crook-sam

Crook-sam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

Crook-sam, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  2. dimitarang

dimitarang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can get a cheap VPS for 5$ a month that is times better than shared hosting and you'll have absolutely no problems at all. If you choose shared hosting you will start having problems with CPU usage and other stuff. You will always get messages and warnings and you have to deal with them. I used to be on Hostgator shared hosting and it is so bad. Last month I switched on DO VPS and is so much better.
    If you want help about VPS let me know.

dimitarang, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  3. Andy01

Andy01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    WebhostUK LTD is best option according to me. They have recently launched Shared SSD Hosting plans.

Andy01, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  4. !PrinceHackz!

!PrinceHackz! Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    myproudhost.com has really good packages, starting from $0.49 & package with 5gb is for only $1.49 ;)

!PrinceHackz!, Nov 7, 2013 IP