1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm On a Journey....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Snoopy240, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I just wanted to let the community here....

...that I'm on a journey to make $30K a Month by December, 2013 ....

...I just wanted to put it out there to the world and universe... I'm going to make it happen. PERIOD.

If you have a Goal - Please Share Below! :cool:

Snoopy240, Sep 30, 2013 IP
  2. Howard Powell

Howard Powell Active Member

Best Answers:
    From the January 1. 2014 to the January 01 2015 I have goal to become a millioner. I tried to accomplish something similar with my other project. I had goal to earn a million in only a month. However, I only earned arround $300K..
    I wish you the best with your goal! :)
    Have a nice day!

Howard Powell, Sep 30, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  3. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing your goals here!!

I'm cheering up for you!!.. Much power to you bro!!

Much success!! :cool:

I know you will make One Million next Year 2014!!

I Believe in You!! :)

Snoopy240, Sep 30, 2013 IP
  4. Theneo

Theneo Member

Best Answers:
    I have to make at least 1k$ till the end of this year......wish me luck ........

Theneo, Oct 1, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  5. Snoopy240

Best Answers:
    You CAN Do it!!

You Do Not Need Luck!

You Need to TAKE MASSIVE ACTION.

You will make it Happen!

I Believe you Can Do it!

Wish You Much Success!! :cool:

Snoopy240, Oct 1, 2013 IP
  6. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That is one HELLAVA goal you have their Snoopy! I wish you the utmost luck you could possibly ever receive..

When you get there, HOLLA back!

:)

GuruCreation, Oct 1, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  7. AMZIKA

AMZIKA Active Member

Best Answers:
    its free if you can be:
    [​IMG]

and around the world

Attached Files:

• car.jpg
      car.jpg
      File size:
      95.5 KB
      Views:
    AMZIKA, Oct 2, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  8. MDSEO

MDSEO Member

Best Answers:
    wow... superb!! I should follow your spirit..... What "project" do you do?

MDSEO, Oct 2, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  9. Snoopy240

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your support!!!

and sure! - Follow me so I can inspire you!!

My project is based on Helping others get what they want so I can get what I want!

Is TEAM WORK Project and if you would like to follow my journey - just join my FB Group to know more!

facebook. com /groups /internetmarketingworld/

I wish EVERYONE Here much success!!

THANK YOU!!
    For the support and I WILL Holla Back!! Do not worry!

I sure do want to inspire you and anyone reading this!!

Wish you the best Success!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2013
    Snoopy240, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  10. claudiussatham

claudiussatham Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your journey is your hope friend. you can do it if you want and must have high vision. God bless your plan. Great.

claudiussatham, Oct 17, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  11. Katy

Katy Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Funny how money is the only goal for you guys. How about love, happiness, health...? If only everyone was trying to make this world a better place and not only focuse on making money. On the other hand when you have a lot of money you can make other goals, such as helping to clean the oceans from plastic for instance. So, I still have hope for you guys! :p

Katy, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  12. claudiussatham

claudiussatham Active Member

Best Answers:
    happiness can be manifested in many forms. maybe snoopy has a form of happiness with it (the journey). That's my opinion. All is must be objective, right ?

claudiussatham, Oct 17, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 and Jaypee77171 like this.
  13. Snoopy240

Best Answers:
    Katy - I appreciate your reply and your opinion but one thing you are not realizing is that Money is not what we are ALL (every single one of us here included) Looking For. Money is Only the Mask of the TRUE Goal - FREEDOM - the FEELING that Money Allows You to Experience.

Money is not Real - it's an idea, an illusion created by the Human Being.

Money has no Value AT ALL But it has POWER. We are after that Power Here - the Power to Control your Life and the Power to Do What YOU Want to Do in Life. Without Money - we have very limited control in our lives and let me tell you straight up that thinking in a way where you put "money" as something "evil" or something that is not so important then you will never become Wealthy in Life.

Become Rich. There is NOTHING Wrong with Becoming Rich or even using that word "Rich".

The people that thinks becoming "Rich" is a bad thing, is the people that will remain living paycheck-to-paycheck - always living with limited control of their life - in other words, living Broke for the rest of their life.

We all grew up in a Society that does not wants you to become Wealthy or "Rich" - School were meant to make you a Worker and not a Leader.

Schools do not teach you about Money, not even Colleges or Universities. Financial Education comes from Home, from the People that have Figured Out the Power of Currency (Money) and How it Works.

The Government wants you to Work for Money - when you should actually learn How to Make Money WORK FOR YOU.

Not too many people are aware of this and then they blame everything else for their Financial Struggles including the Government.

How many here would say the Government has a lot to do with the way you are living right now?

If your answer is; "YES, I blame the Government...."

Then you have been Fooled by the Government and that is EXACTLY what they want YOU to think.

They want you to Blame them so you do not realize the power you have on your own - screw the Government!

Do not count on them for your Future - if you leave that on their hands then you do not have a very good future - the way things are going with the Governments in this World.

The Main and Only reason why there is a Huge Gap between the Poor and the Rich is the Lack of Financial Education. Not the Financial Education you find in schools but the Financial Education from the Mentors that have acquired the TRUE Money Knowledge from years of Experience, Trials and Errors. One Mentor I ADMIRE is Robert Kiyosaki.

I have learned sooo much from Robert Kiyosaki - I highly, highly recommend you to Read the his Book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad". Everything I'm talking about here will make a lot more sense after you read that book, TRUST ME.

Another thing I have learned...

Being "Broke" is Temporary - Being "Poor" is Eternal. You are not Poor because you do not have enough money - you are Poor because your Mind is Poor in Financial Knowledge and you do not know how Money works. All you know is that you HAVE to work for money and that is exactly how you grew up and how your parents grew up. We are stepping into a New Age in this Planet - we are stepping into the Informational Age. Think about this.

Anyways... I could really write for a long time and teach more about this Subject - it is my passion but I'll leave the rest for my blogs LOL

I have learned a lot about money in my Journey so far and now I truly understand what Money is and How it works.

Remember; you do not want to get the Money BUT you do want to get the FEELING that Money gets you.

You see what I'm saying here?

Alright ... I think I said too much here!! ...but anyways ..

I want to THANK EVERYONE HERE for your replies! ..

...to give you an Update of my journey ... I am doing GREAT.. :)

Until the next time guys!!

Keep working hard and keep learning!

Much success!

Snoopy240, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  14. uprentiss

uprentiss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How is it going so far Snoopy?

and the best of luck to you brother I hope you reach your goal.

uprentiss, Oct 19, 2013 IP
  15. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I totally agree with you. That was my goal for life and I have achieved it. I'm happy every day. I smile a lot (before I didn't used to). I live life with a very special woman, a lovely stepdaughter and feel very happy every day. And do my best each moment to ensure they are happy and safe too. Money means we can buy things, but it's the love and times shared together (and being there for each other for the good and bad) that brings happiness. I sound all soft and soppy now., but I don't care as I'm happy and have all I want in life. :):):)

ryan_uk, Oct 19, 2013 IP
    Katy and Snoopy240 like this.
  16. Hollow

Hollow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    oh, that's great - but no one really cares. good luck.

Hollow, Oct 19, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  17. uprentiss

uprentiss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Isn't that what a community is about? or it would be a solo forum one would assume.

uprentiss, Oct 19, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  18. Hollow

Hollow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    could be, i don't know. I still think no one really cares though. Regardless, I wished you good luck didn't I, so good luck, may your goals be fulfilled my friend.

Hollow, Oct 19, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  19. rcmike

rcmike Peon

Best Answers:
    i have just posted my first post on the Amazon thread,this is the first site i have joined,im in the UK and havent slept for nearly a week,no its not a sales pitch or a lie,but with the Amazon affil program i have only been with it a month(if your in the UK feel free to come visit i can log into my account and verify all this),i havent paid nothing for advertising,in the last week my direct links to amazon have been well over 18,000 with sales of over £150,000 and rising im still waiting for amazon to refresh the figures for yesterday it.s 2am in UK i cannot sleep i feel im doing something wrong keep checking amazons terms etc and im not breaking any(again its not a sales pitch of any sorts),i have been checking and i will get paid dec for the last month,just wanted to share and get any feedback,i have OCD,i was really ill and wanted to put my number skills to work as the last 10years have been a nightmare im on duloxetine,Serequel and Lithium.

i have to add though i have put in the hours 12+ a day constant

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2013
    rcmike, Oct 19, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  20. Snoopy240

Best Answers:
    Well you cared enough to go out of your way, take a little bit of your time and leave a comment here.

If no one cared, no one would even care to reply. But thanks for the wishes! :cool:

Snoopy240, Oct 20, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.