1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bug Blank overlay for Marketplace ToS

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by pixelexit, Aug 12, 2013.

Not sure if this has been reported before but when creating a new marketplace item, clicking on the marketplace terms of service link brings up a blank overlay, page is blank as well.

https://marketplace.digitalpoint.com/terms

Text:
    By clicking "Save", you are confirming that you have read and agree to our marketplace terms of service. Please actually read it, this is not a free marketplace if you are selling something.

pixelexit, Aug 12, 2013 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Shows fine for me... Are you using ad blocker or something else along those lines that blocks a lot more than just ads?

digitalpoint, Aug 12, 2013 IP
  3. pixelexit

pixelexit Active Member

Best Answers:
    That was it, Adblock Plus was hiding it in the overlay and on the page, thanks.

EDIT: Any reason why that ToS is using adContent as a CSS class?

Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
    pixelexit, Aug 12, 2013 IP
  4. kk5st

kk5st Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It is that classname that is triggering ad block plus. I see no reason for that class token to be used, seeing no reference to the class applied in css.

kk5st, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I am wondering why some people are still using ad blockers. I browse lots of sites on a daily basis and it has never occurred to me to start using an ad blocker. Can someone enlighten me as to what the use for an ad blocker really is? (I mean, I don't want you to start explaining to me that they block ads and pop-ups... I know that. 90% of websites today hardly ever bother anyone with unwanted ads. If anything, ad blockers create problems (like the one mentioned here) rather than providing a good browsing experience. So why bother using them?).

Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
    qwikad.com, Oct 18, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.