1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are the best link building methods?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Rinoy, Oct 18, 2013.

I have a blog with about 6 month age. but still no backlinks. Since I waited for genuine backlinks. Please help me. What should I do now?

Rinoy, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  2. Shole93

Shole93 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Guest post are the best solution for you, that is if you can write great articles :)

Shole93, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  3. cristina.emerson

cristina.emerson Member

Best Answers:
    Hey there,

agree with shole93 , guest post is the best for your blog, you may also write article for same subject of your blog

cristina.emerson, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  4. Rinoy

Rinoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you.

Rinoy, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  5. uttoransen

uttoransen Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hows the quality of the content that you have got already on your blog? Is it worth linking?
    If the overall quality is good - spread it on the social media and you will see some natural links coming.

Make some link-worthy resources, perhaps in the form of ebooks etc. and give it to your readers for free. Free but worthy resources attract a lot of backlinks.

If you have a budget, look for paid links, else look for other free ways to generate backlinks - comments/press release/article submission etc.

Since you are looking for genuine links - go for quality of the links, rather than the quantity.
    cheers,

uttoransen, Oct 20, 2013 IP
  6. himanuzo

himanuzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Consider social signals such as Facebook, Google +, Twitter and Linkedin for backlining. With social signals, more shares = more possible top ranking.

himanuzo, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  7. niketan25687

niketan25687 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Guest posting is one of the best idea to increase backlinks

niketan25687, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  8. Rubel SBS

Rubel SBS Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My suggest ! social bookmarking is the best way for High PR backlink.

Rubel SBS, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  9. Nick Gomez

Nick Gomez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can also pay for backlinks

Nick Gomez, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  10. Cyberchoices

Cyberchoices Active Member

Best Answers:
    Quality content syndicated through a service like Synnd.com, guest posting and relevant high PR backlinks (PM me for help with this) are the 3 main strategies for success.

Cyberchoices, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  11. girish.raja

girish.raja Banned

Best Answers:
    Target High PR or DA blogs which one is related to your blog niche to do Guest Posting and Commenting. Its very helpful to get PR and High Domain Authority.

girish.raja, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  12. topexnews

topexnews Active Member

Best Answers:
    Guest posting are not best thing, diversified things, use many ways to get backlinks. everyone just guest posting at the end Google will say: Guest Posting consider to be a spam and all that work will be waste of time and money.

topexnews, Oct 26, 2013 IP
  13. Zayan

Zayan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Guest post, guest commenting, forum posting all these are good way of link building.

Zayan, Oct 28, 2013 IP
  14. SoftDev

SoftDev Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have waited for genuine backlinks? No one is going to share your website links, if your site doesn't have good traffic and highly quality content. So first you have to do the work to push the train on track. Then others will do.

SoftDev, Oct 29, 2013 IP
  15. shelby78

shelby78 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you're looking for a backlinking strategy that works, you'll definitely want to check out this very helpful and effective backlinking video:

You'll want to watch the following videos after you've watched the first to get a glimpse of how the tools/software works (these make the process a little quicker and easier):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aQQe8GxlB8E

The first video outlines a fool-proof (and quite simple) backlinking strategy that not only works, but is easy to implement with awesome results. I use this same backlinking method for ranking all of my sites. As mentioned in a reply above, the absolute key to successful backlinking is to diversify. Not only your backlinking sources (web 2.0 properties/blogs/social bookmarking/forums/etc.) but your anchor text as well. Have you created any Youtube videos to link back to your blog? FYI - Google loves Youtube (well, they own them of course - go figure!) and it definately helps to have a few YT vids linking back to your site. Hope this helps, and good luck! - Bill

shelby78, Oct 29, 2013 IP
  16. malcsimm

malcsimm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Rinoy - First, get good content on your blog which is optimised for keyword phrases you want to rank for. Then you can get backlinks to that content.

To find out where you can get backlinks check out who is in the top 10 for your chosen keyword phrase. Then find out who is linking to them - the best tool to use to give you the most backlinks to work with is ahrefs, just join up for a month. Sort the back links of the top 10 sites by PR.

Choose the highest PR backlinking sites and have a look through to see which ones you could easily get a backlink from too. For example, if one of them is a forum, then join the forum, make a few posts, and do whatever else you need to do (minimum number of posts or whatever) so that you can drop a link to your site.

If another of the backlinks is a comment on a high PR blog, then you can add a comment on the same blog on a relevant post.

This is a very cool way of boosting your site using information Google gives you: it is telling you which backlinks on your competitors sites it likes!

Use that information :)

Malc

malcsimm, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  17. Erin Catorina

Erin Catorina Member

Best Answers:
    Related blog commenting, article submission and badges are some important source of back linking. You can also use link wheel and SBM sites.

Erin Catorina, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  18. monkeye

monkeye Active Member

Best Answers:
    What's that? Can you elaborate your post?

monkeye, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  19. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This is why I love DigitalPoint so much. thanks for all the advice above in this thread. I hope all my competitors follow you parrots. Its going to make my job so much easier!

Agent000, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  20. WeepingLizard

WeepingLizard Active Member

Best Answers:
    Something I have been doing is creating a fake site and getting links from high trust sites to it then cloaking the bots to my money site..... Its working well at the moment

WeepingLizard, Nov 2, 2013 IP