1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Plugin Question

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by .Synikal, Oct 17, 2013.

I've been using All In One SEO for awhile and I was thinking about switching to SEO Yoast but if i switch and uninstall All In One will this hurt my SEO?

.Synikal, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  2. Devtard

Devtard Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yoast's plugin supports importing settings from AIOSP, so there shouldn't be any problem.

Devtard, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  3. DexPedition

DexPedition Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can import and export the settings of your current SEO plugin, install SEO by Yoast and import the settings of your old SEO plugin. Everything should be OK, still if you remove your plugin the information will stay in the database which means that if you re-install your old SEO plugin you should get all the settings back immediately (unless you also remove everything from the FTP Server)

DexPedition, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  4. esther.paul

esther.paul Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have done the same; moved from AIOSEO to SEO by Yoast and there is no change instead it has helped my blog rank higher for certain keywords.

Good Luck

esther.paul, Oct 19, 2013 IP