1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I use Keyword in my domain name?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by w3seotraining, Oct 16, 2013.

Hi every one, I want to start online training portal for that can register adronlinetraining.com this domain. If I register this domain will I face any problems in future. Can anybody have good knowledge please give me answer as soon as possible.

w3seotraining, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  2. Alin Alex

Alin Alex Active Member

Best Answers:
    How can we know if you will have any problems?You provided 1% information.Too little to work with.
    If i`l had to give an answer right now, i'd say adronlinetraining seams as good as bstonlinetraining or lfqonlinetranining.I mean any random 3 letters + onlinetraining will go equally well.
    Problems, i don't know, maybe you'll have health problems or relationship problems but i can't predict the future.I don't really get the question! :D

Alin Alex, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  3. bitronictech

bitronictech Active Member

Best Answers:
    I saw a Matt Cutts interview a while back saying something about penalizing your URL keyword density. There was a big hubub about it over at the warrior forums.

bitronictech, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  4. nikita12

nikita12 Member

Best Answers:
    As long as your domain name does not exactly match your main keyword (i.e. EMD), you should be fine. EMDs have lost ranking power since the last EMD algorithm update, however partial match domains are going pretty strong.

If you give us the main keyword you are targeting, maybe we could help you with some suggestions. "Online training" seems to generic to be a useful main keyword.

Niki

nikita12, Oct 18, 2013 IP
    bitronictech likes this.