1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for nice template for Web design company.

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by eritrea1, Oct 14, 2013.

Hi, I would like what good, simple or creative templates there are out there, to buy for a web design company. Currently, I have got my eyes on this one.

http://demo.samuli.me/smartstart/

I would like to know, if anyone know, a template better than that, for a web design company

eritrea1, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  2. ufshane

ufshane Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Sent you a pm with the site we use for Designs, they are currently redoing one of our sites now.

ufshane, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  3. eritrea1

eritrea1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks it seems ok. I can't say, I am a fan of the anime-like theme, since I was a corporate looking them. That one just has too many colors. Anyway, I'll keep it, as a plan b

eritrea1, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  4. ufshane

Best Answers:
    You went to http://www.zomex.com/templates/web-hosting/ right... the reason we use them is the themes are available for WHMCS which is a hosting management and billing system. I would think about what you are going to use for that as well

ufshane, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  5. ufshane

Best Answers:
    Here is an example of WHMCS fully integrated theme http://valuetelcom.com/index.php keep in mind this is not for hosting but all of the hosting features are in WHMCS

ufshane, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  6. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Web Design Company... looking to acquire a template... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!? Just exactly what is it you DO then?!?

I'm seeing more and more of this head-scratching weirdness... Seriously, if you can't do it in house when that's what a WEB DESIGN COMPANY DOES... Wow, just WOW.

Unless of course by 'design' you just mean spanking it on the display in Photoshop, in which case you probably don't know enough about HTML, CSS, accessibility or the limitations of the medium to be designing Jack ****!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
    deathshadow, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  7. kk5st

kk5st Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    My reaction, exactly; just not so politely.

cheers,

gary

kk5st, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  8. nangkon

nangkon Member

Best Answers:
    You can also check out http://themeforest.net or http://themes-mart.com/

nangkon, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  9. eritrea1

eritrea1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Chill out people, I can do HTML/CSS just fine, but I have a website that I use re-sell domains/hosting pacakges, but not web design. Maybe, I could be able to create two or three website per year (I have a different and good-paying full time job, so this is a promising and yet, personal project for me). And, I don't have a company, just a domain re-selling interface and API provided by some domain reselling company.
    So, instead of investing - a time which I do not have obviously, I was thinking of buying a good corporate-like template, just to get re-innovate the site with little effort, because, everything is automated, and all I need is to quickly update the looks of this website.

Anyway, I ended up buying one of the best templates, I've ever seen from themeforest.
    Thanks for the concerns, and feedbacks.

eritrea1, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  10. creativewebmaster

creativewebmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    That template is good, but try to create unique design to attract your customers.

creativewebmaster, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  11. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I'd be interested in seeing that, as I've NEVER seen ANYTHING from Themeforest, template-monster, or any of the other nube predating scam artist BS "dicking around in photoshop", "WCAG, what's that" whorehouses that was worth a flying purple fish -- no matter how 'pretty' they are.

deathshadow, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  12. eritrea1

eritrea1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm, I am starting to read everything you write, with amusement now.

eritrea1, Oct 18, 2013 IP