1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Indexation Method ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by BuilderX, Oct 16, 2013.

Hi Guys,

so far to Index all my website links, and backlinks and so on...
    I am paying an Indexing Service... "Ind.. Emperor"

my questions are :

1- Is it good to pay such a service ?
    2- if not, do you have a link on this forum to some relevant indexing methods ?

But if you guys tell me that paying for an indexing service is the best thing to do, i am all fine with it :) i was just wondering if all you seo guru's were all paying such a service, or on the contrary were indexing with another "natural" method that i could learn somewhere on this forum.

Thanks Guys !

Solved! View solution.
    BuilderX, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  2. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    why would one pay for indexing?

thats google job, it does that automatically, or if you want to put some unlinked pages, then via sitemap.xml file.

competent123, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  3. BuilderX

BuilderX Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your answer ;)

Actually their "war horse" on their video before subscribing was that...

there are billions of web pages, but Google is only indexing a small part of them.
    And they claimed that while the competition of indexing services (like "lind..ed") was indexing 20% of submitted back links, their algorithm was able to go above 30% meaning less backlinks loss to the eyes of Google.

Now... i don't know if it's true... i know i never had an issue with links indexation since i used their service (3 months), but then... before that i never really cared about Indexation, i am new to SEO so maybe even without this service, my links would have been indexed as good as what they actually are by Google.

Indexation prices are not high though... generally 20buck a month, and this one is ... the double ^_^ (but still not so expensive...)

4. sachin29feb

sachin29feb Member

Best Answers:
    Paying for indexing is wasteful. Search engine do this automatically through your XML sitemap. If you have then provide XML sitemap in Google Webmaster tools, Bing Webmaster tools.

sachin29feb, Oct 16, 2013 IP
    The only time an Indexing service should be used or at worsed paid for is when the site has just been created, period. Sometimes it can and does often take Google months to be able to find a specific website. If you have no inbound links from other websites then Google will take a lot longer in finding and indexing your page in there Search Engine.

Adam.jack, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  6. Prince SInha

Prince SInha Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Running PPC ads does not help webpages to get indexed on google. Recent days Google indexing new sites within 48 hrs. If not indexed do promotion on social sites, book marking or Q&A sites.

Prince SInha, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  7. BuilderX

BuilderX Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for your insights guys, i actually have canceled my indexation membership. And in the meantime i took some time to learn about XML sitemap via the Yoast Plugin for Wordpress, and i am now all set up :) thanks !

8. Adam.jack

Adam.jack Active Member

Best Answers:
    No problem. Were a friendly bunch of guys here, just remember to secure your Wordpress theme/installation - Mysql injections are becoming increasingly more problematic and apparent which is a real pain! :)

Adam.jack, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  9. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ouch! Someone paid to get indexed?
    Well, you probably paid to get the following done from someone. You can do it yourself:
    - Use fetch as Google bot tool
    - Submit an XML sitemap to Google
    - Interlink important pages within your site
    - Submit your website to social bookmarking websites
    - Submit your RSS feed to search engines
    - Ping the search engines

C.Rebecca, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  10. BuilderX

BuilderX Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey thanks for your answer :)

What's a social bookmarking website ?... facebook ?

Interesting i thought only websites were accepted by search engines, so i can also submit Rss Feeds

Ping... you mean after the 2 above, i open my dos console and... i ping google.com ... ping bing.com from my own laptop and so on ?

BuilderX, Oct 17, 2013 IP