1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting Backlinks from tumblr?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Crock, Oct 15, 2013.

Is it good to get backlinks from tumblr, i have tumblr blog having more then 30K followers, i post link on every image, and it reblog and reblog, so daily i get more then 50K backlinks, so is it good or bad for my site?

Crock, Oct 15, 2013 IP
    AmanDH and jobsense like this.
  2. Web Business India

Web Business India Member

Best Answers:
    If you post direct link in tumblr then it will gives you do-follow backlink.
    If you post an image and submit link in image description then it will give you no-follow backlink.

Web Business India, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  3. Vijay Devkar - SEO Genius

Vijay Devkar - SEO Genius Member

Best Answers:
    If you mean that the users are Re blogging it every time you post a blog, then it is all organic and natural so you don't have to worry about it! I think it is definitly good for your webiste.
    Enjoy the exposure :D

4. jacal1

jacal1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If the only place you are putting links is on pics many of them may be nofollow. Make sure you post actual links through your Tumblr dashboard, even if you add a picture right afterwards or with that link. Best of luck and congrats on all those followers!

jacal1, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  5. jobsense

jobsense Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dofollow links from Tumblr worth alot, it is good for you , BTW congrats on huge amount of your followers :)

jobsense, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  6. rogerbinny

rogerbinny Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey @jobsense thanks for the reply. I have tumblr account but i'm not aware of this dofollow links. I will try these steps

rogerbinny, Oct 15, 2013 IP