1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you make money?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Pointfrenzy, May 10, 2012.

1. petr_ind

petr_ind Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Investing in online business is good way.
    It can get you high ROI by just sitting in front of computer for about 1 hour a day.

I have investing ideas about youtube adsense for video
    We can start business just with around 50$ and get money next month.
    If interested, we can talk more or look on my signature.

regards

petr_ind, Sep 22, 2013 IP
  2. Marketing King

Marketing King Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey there, I make money with the multi level marketing industry, I have a blog and do a lot of SEO work to get it ranked on Google. It doesn't matter what business, company or opportunity your involved with, getting traffic is vital. You need to figure out how your going to get leads and visitors.

Marketing King, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  3. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:
    Very helpful information. You've discussed this in the thread I started and gave out more explanation of it here. Thank you. This sounds new and interesting to my ears.

Yes, getting traffic is really essential to any business. No matter how great your product or site if, if no one's going to see them, your business will fail.

I'll go ahead and take a look at this one too. It sounds interesting. Something not so common. :) I'll see what it has to offer.

Wow. That sounds really cool! $3500 is huge. how much investment did you make for to make this amount from your gaming site? i am thinking, not really much because what you needed was just the website, hosting etc. and all the sponsors just pay for the ads.

I would agree with this. One should only venture into something he or she is perfectly knowledgeable about or else there is a good probability of failure. If you don't have enough knowledge on it, you can always do research using the internet or ask other people who have ventured into the same path.

Lots of great ideas in here that have been proven to work effectively. There are definitely various ways to earn money online. You just need to find what works best for you.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
    Isadore Gregory, Sep 24, 2013 IP
    werliyu likes this.
  4. Marketing King

Marketing King Peon

Best Answers:
    Absolutly, your spot on with that one.

Marketing King, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  5. London Internet Marketing

London Internet Marketing Peon

Best Answers:
    I sell software, ebooks and video courses.
    I've done so for 13 years and it brings income each month without fail.
    I also sold tutorials on ebay and wrote a book for Amazon.
    All passive income streams which work well.
    In this business you have to think outside the box.

6. walkerbushgeorge

walkerbushgeorge Peon

Best Answers:
    I trade and exchange e currencies for a processing fee. The income is pretty decent from that alone.
    My desire is to gain more knowledge in the general article marketing field, As i want to move into
    selling of ebooks and the sort.

walkerbushgeorge, Sep 30, 2013 IP
  7. WebDev Solutions

WebDev Solutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We mainly deal with;

-One Time + Monthly SEO Services
    -Premium Membership Based Sites (SEO Related)
    -Online & Offline Reputation Management

WebDev

WebDev Solutions, Oct 7, 2013 IP
  8. Convert RSS to PHP

Convert RSS to PHP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I personally agree with what JC said!! Do your research first! Sell or write about your passions! Learn more about your passion write more! One of the biggest traffic getters of the internet is when you actually HELP others, answer all questions and do more research to help more people. Make a facebook business page! Most people say make a Facebook page, twitter profile, linkedin, google+ and many more but honestly name one person who can keep up with al lthose accounts? Stick to two at most until you can afford to pay or "outsource" people to moderate those accounts.

I also think that JC is correct about reinvesting your profits back to your source, at least 15%-20% should be put back in so that it can keep growing by 15%-20%. Also be patient if you force it many people will dislike you and/or your product and also search engines will start to derank your pages!

Now If you learn how to build your own community you'll learn how to build trust like raising a family more so... If you build it they will come! Also you have to find communites of similar interest to have discussions in! <- Notice I said "DISCUSSIONS" and not just post links!!

Convert RSS to PHP, Oct 8, 2013 IP
  9. rampageenergyman

rampageenergyman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should first read these five sites mentioned here.
    http://www.reviewsdiscountsdownloads.com/the-5-best-websites-that-will-help-you-earn-money-online/

They'll help you in your goal of earning money for sure.

Secondly follow these practices religiously.

rampageenergyman, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  10. solomon.flik

solomon.flik Member

Best Answers:
    i make money by adsense

good traffic + adsense = $$$$ low traffic + killer article + adsense = $$$$

but first learn and then earn :)

solomon.flik, Oct 29, 2013 IP
  11. Victor Genchev

Victor Genchev Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey guys. I have a web design studio and that is how I make money. I create web sites and do a lot of different services related to web design. All kind of data migrations, data entry, logo and baner designs etc.

Victor Genchev, Oct 30, 2013 IP
  12. neethikumar

neethikumar Member

Best Answers:
    There are lot of ways to make money online.....you are always distracted or diverted from one to another.....So you have to stick to one thing and you should not give up.....

neethikumar, Oct 30, 2013 IP
  13. xtragudboi

xtragudboi Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have to burn money to earn money. I invest in profitable websites and sit back earning passive income. I do have other projects but the word passive sounds better. I want to make it all passive someday. I AM A LAZY BOY...lol !

xtragudboi, Oct 30, 2013 IP
  14. AgensHH

AgensHH Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I work on facebook all day. Anyone wanna make some money? Pm me. I mainly work for businesses managing their fb accounts.

AgensHH, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  15. Traditione

Traditione Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    working hard for my clients and resellers

Traditione, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  16. jimbo21

jimbo21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Completely agree, for me the biggest trouble has been staying focused. Pick a topic that interests you, do some marketing research, make a plan, and then STICK WITH IT!

The money comes when people see that you've put a lot of work and passion into your site. That's what keeps them coming back.

jimbo21, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  17. pilot35

pilot35 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I make money online from black hat methods, specifically CPA.

pilot35, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  18. H. Miller

H. Miller Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I make the bulk of my money two ways. Through my content creation service and by selling information products online.

H. Miller, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  19. paul@optionbot

paul@optionbot Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you can introduce new people to our software we will pay $400 CPA and have some of the best conversion rates on the market. Send me an e.mail at

paul@optionbot, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  20. Alan E

Alan E Member

Best Answers:
    With a full-time job, I supplement my income with internet marketing and websites.

Create multiple websites that promote affiliate offers and sell my own products. These are the multiple streams of income that you need. Some will perform well and others, not so well. Rinse and repeat. I have free websites promoting some residual income offers (ie. email marketing systems) and other domains that promote other offers (ie. health related). I create products for sale online (ie. PLR and MMR) and bundle them with free bonuses. Then, reinvest in your websites, promote in other places and grow it into your business.
    I'm not there yet, but if you are big enough, consider outsourcing some of the work so you can focus on marketing and promoting. Rinse and repeat again.
    Once you get the hang of it, you will have created some great online assets that become your passive income.

Alan E, Nov 6, 2013 IP