1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I can Remove bad links and broken links by using webmaster..??

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by lalitkumar, Oct 11, 2013.

Hello Friends

How I can Remove bad links and broken links by using webmaster..?? and please tell me about disavow.txt file and why we used. please help me. I am suffer from 4 Oct 2013 penguin update. how i can cover my all sites from this update... please help me...

thanks
    Lalit Kumar

lalitkumar, Oct 11, 2013 IP
  2. navin_bvr

navin_bvr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, Google's disavow links is a solution Google provided for webmasters to avoid third party bad link's negative effect on your site. You need to provide those bad links details of bad links to Google using Disavow link tool page (google.com/webmasters/tools/disavow-links-main) using the example format in a text file given on this page (support.google.com/webmasters/answer/2648487?hl=en). It will take a while to process your file. There is no way that you can Remove bad links using GWT other than disavow links tool.

navin_bvr, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  3. isha189

isha189 Member

Best Answers:
    Create a custom 404 page...........and create 301 redirect for all broken links.

isha189, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  4. karthick9

karthick9 Member

Best Answers:
    Use Google disavow tool to find your broken links for your website.

karthick9, Oct 15, 2013 IP