1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review My Site !!

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Abbas Khalil, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Abbas Khalil

Abbas Khalil Member

Best Answers:
    Agent000
    I don't know what you are saying,,, Please give me advise, what i should do get adsense account.

Abbas Khalil, Oct 11, 2013 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Listen to what you are being told. You are NOT going to get Adsanse for that site. There is nothing you can do.

Agent000, Oct 11, 2013 IP
  3. mayank6169

mayank6169 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just try media.net and forget adsense. It's 100% sure that this site not gonna get Adsense easily. My advise is use media.net their rates are great just give it a try. You will end up with nothing either change the niche or use media.net or any other alternative. If your site have a good english there are chances that they will approve you. My friend had a website on tech and me too and here at DP everybody told that you not gonna get adsense coz your site language sucks. I tried every thing I can but finally realize my site english sucks and my friends tech site got approved not because he offered something really diff but his site's language and grammar was really good. The only diff I could see in his site and my site. So I applied for media.net and earning 50$ a month may be you can earn more. Just listen to my advise or keep trying but I am pretty sure you won't get adsense. I am not being rude just telling you the truth and it's upon you to believe or not.

mayank6169, Oct 12, 2013 IP
  4. Abbas Khalil

Abbas Khalil Member

Best Answers:
    mayank6169:
    I respects your advise, I had applied for media.net, but it is still under review. can you please sent me your's and your's friend website URL....And Thanks for reply.

Abbas Khalil, Oct 12, 2013 IP
  5. navin_bvr

navin_bvr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Having a theme similar to another site over the internet isn't the reason for Google's AdSense disapproval.

navin_bvr, Oct 14, 2013 IP
    Blinky82 likes this.
  6. Blinky82

Blinky82 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am also not agreeing with the reason "niche". :)

Blinky82, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The advice seems to be pretty clear.

Write about something you know well, and have a passion for - and create your own articles using your own unique perspective and knowledge.

The articles I read did appear to be unique but the topics had been addressed so many times there was little value in having them done again.

If you decide to write in English find someone you trust and hire them to proof read your work so that you don't end up with text like

and

sarahk, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  8. mayank6169

mayank6169 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know the similar theme is not the reason for disapproval. His site is just the copy of that with similar posts, theme, website name digital inspiration - tech inspiration. It give an impression that he just reworded the posts from that site.

mayank6169, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  9. *ABC*

*ABC* Active Member

Best Answers:
    They just say that you need to write your own content, not just copy/paste! And your text must be long wnough and have high quality...
    Do that and you will be aproved!

*ABC*, Oct 19, 2013 IP