1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Islamization of Europe

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Jeffreyw, Jul 4, 2013.

1. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Oh dear, not content with quoting garbage from the huffingtonpost at me, you're now quoting wikipedia...your ignorance and retardedness really knows no bounds, I really can't take anything you have to say seriously, has anyone told you you shouldn't believe everything you read in the media.
    Yeah we have a few religious nutters here in the UK, doesn't mean they are going to take over..lol

Instead of bashing the UK out of some misguided jealousy you should be more worried about the crap that's happening in your own shithole of a country:rolleyes:

See that @ApocalypseXL .....I couldn't sum it up any better than that really:)

malky66, Oct 7, 2013 IP
    gkd_uk and ryan_uk like this.
  2. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I don´t think he can visit the UK, at least not for another 8-9 years. ;):)
    That is what happens when you run a chop shop in Austria.

gworld, Oct 7, 2013 IP
    gkd_uk and ryan_uk like this.
  3. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Anti-theist logic : Our government spies o 24/7 Stalin style , your country is garbage.
    Nice one.

Here's why I love Islam so much .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ApocalypseXL, Oct 8, 2013 IP
  4. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    lol...so you found some pics of terrorist atrocities on the net, well done you, have a banana...what does that prove??..We all know these MINORITY groups are out there we don't need scaremongers like you to point it out to us.
    I could just as easily find some pics of people NOT committing terrorist acts, will that prove anything??...I kind of feel pity for you, cowering under your table in your slum waiting for the jihadists to come and chop your head off while I sit safely in my nice house in the UK getting on with life as I always have done, not worrying about the MINORITIES that you are so scared of.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

malky66, Oct 8, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  5. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    ApocalypseXL, Oct 8, 2013 IP
  6. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    malky66, Oct 8, 2013 IP
  7. makeit easy

makeit easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    You think that every atheist must have atheist parents. That's not correct at all. Most of the atheists have religious parents. I myself is a good example, my parents are muslim. I am a non-religous. The World is developing faster than ever. Everyone can access info easier than before and can discuss freely with the people living in another continent. This is new to the World if you consider the last few centuries. We live in a different age. Changes are fast. Humans are evolving in every part of the World. Governments are more transparent. Religions would lose their powers much faster if there would be no tough times in the World like economic crisis, wars or natural disasters. Despair can feed religions. That's why you can find less religious within rich and middle class people.

Religions are harmful for an individual. Because you can not think freely due to religious rules and sins under a reward-punishment system (heaven-hell). Since you can't think freely, your creative thinking abilities suffer. This will end up with a lower personal improvement and living in lower standards. It will definitely harm psychological and economic life of an individual. To have a better psychology you need to be productive. To be productive we need a free mindset with no religious obstacles or boundaries. A normal working mind can find this fact intuitively even not by reading/learning. Therefore we will not be talking about religions after only a few decades. You don't need to believe my arguments. Observe today and compare it with the last few centuries. You will see where we are going to.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
    makeit easy, Oct 8, 2013 IP
    Bushranger, malky66 and ryan_uk like this.
  8. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    I need to hire some code monkey to write a post that will show you how monumentally stupid that replies is.

First of all the I is worth nothing when it comes to analyzing population dynamics. You need vast amounts of data to have a good idea of what's going on and what will happen in the short , middle and long term. You also need that data to be easily accessible and not manipulated to suit the agenda of a certain interest group.

The world isn't developing faster and faster . Development rates peaked in ~ 2010 when the bloated and inefficient economic systems built by the Western politicians simply collapsed. We're living in a world with less and less resources and more and more people. That's not evolution. That's a slow and sure descent into madness. Only the miracle of controlled fusion might change the game otherwise prepare to see more "civil unrest".

Government aren't becoming more transparent , rather they became more tyrannical . The "five eyes" : USA , UK, Canada , NZ and AUS are spying on their citizens 24/7/365 just like the ye old communist regimes. The modern day police looks more and more like combat unit with APCs being used quite often to smash the average citizen's head as an added bonus the UK is used military units to do policeman works during the Olympics . Now that's evolution ! Shell I go on about the symbiotic relation between governments and banks ? Would you like to talk about how GMOs are tested and approved ? Or maybe you would like to hear about the bribes between corporations and local administration ?

More might be posted if I feel like it. Meanwhile you could do yourself a favor and read this website : pewglobal.org

It might give you some idea of what's going on in the real world not in the lala fantasy land.

ApocalypseXL, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  9. makeit easy

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the site you referred. It displays some researches on how people think about some major economies, like the US, China, EU, etc. Do we need opinions to observe today? I don't think so. I think we need real values of tangible objects, materials, not opinions. We should compare the internet usage ratio in 1800 and 2013, change in energy consumption per person, % of agricultural workers in the total workforce, number of years spent in school education, change in average life time of humans, and so on.

The life is more competitive than the past. I agree on this. We have less resources and more people. But competition is life. Animals and all the living beings are in the same competitive environment. Competition is natural and it has been around even before human race existed. So it's not a today's issue. More competition doesn't show us that we don't improve. Adversely, more competition triggers bigger and faster improvements in every living organisms. Evolution is faster than before and its speed is increasing.

So let's turn back to the main issue. I wouldn't worry about the issues based on religions. We are evolving. Religions are not new, Christianity is about 2,000 years old and other religions are also old enough to say they are not new. Life has been changed dramatically in the past 2000 years. Religions don't give working solutions to the today's issues. It's normal. 2000 years is way too much time. Religions still threaten us with hell and try to motivate us with heaven. There is no change in religions. But the life is changing.

makeit easy, Oct 9, 2013 IP
    malky66, gworld and ryan_uk like this.
  10. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    We don’t want Romanian hookers flooding UK

After analyzing the data and population dynamics, we can conclude that Christianity in Romania makes a lot of hookers, pimps, rapists, pick pockets,... :):)

gworld, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  11. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    @makeit easy
    So your idea of a reply when someone refutes your points it to move away from the points and post a well worded but subjectless reply that only serves as platform for your general opinion ? You my friend have brilliant career in politics .

Also the site in question belongs to the Pew research center - they don't post opinions but well documented studies.

ApocalypseXL, Oct 14, 2013 IP
    makeit easy likes this.
  12. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    lol...which is exactly what you do you bloody hypocrite, ignore the facts by posting links to wikipedia...what a joke you are, you have a brilliant career in bullshitting.

malky66, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  13. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Yes Wikipedia is a joke of site and that's the exact reason Google ranks it so dam high. Also the reason why every college student out there uses and abuses it. Troll harder next time , maybe even bring your buddy Steve to the party.

ApocalypseXL, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  14. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    That's about the only thing you have said that makes some sort of sense, it's actually a joke of a site..but close enough
    Again showing yourself to be a total hypocrite seeing as that is all you ever do.
    Don't even know what you're trolling about there....

malky66, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  15. makeit easy

Best Answers:
    At least I replied :) Yours is not even a reply. You are just criticizing my reply. Thank you anyway for your time.
    If you read again I said "researches"
    The site clearly calls the thoughts of people as "opinions". I am talking about its /database/ page under the "Global" section on the top bar-right. Of course those are the opinions of other people not the site owners. But still their data are based on opinions. Opinions are important in the short term but we can't consider opinions as reliable indicators or arguments for long term subjects or long lasting issues. Opinions can help us to estimate which party will win the next election. But opinions can't give answer to long lasting issues like how to cure cancer, evolution, improvement of human race, and so on. We need relatively more stable datasets like life time of a human, schooling length, death ratio in newborn, consumption quantities of particular goods or services per person (gas, power, water, meat, paper,...) , etc. I hope you got the idea. My point is that the World is changing even if someone proves that the World is not evolving/improving. I hope you agree everything is changing. The change can kill anything that doesn't adapt to the changes. Religions don't change since a long time and they don't think adapt to anything. So, eventually religions will disappear and we don't need to worry about religions. That's my point.

FYI, my career is not in politics. However I take your words as a compliment and liked your post. Because politicians make good money. I wish I were a politician. I am just a poor business graduate working at the buildings of selfish corporates for food and other vital necessities to survive.

makeit easy, Oct 14, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk, malky66 and gworld like this.
  16. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Funnily enough, I never saw any either (in the UK or when travelling around Europe), just nutters from the EDL.

It's sad and boggles the mind - I see them selling copies of the Big Issue wherever I go. Maybe this has a good return somewhere like Edinburgh or Newcastle upon Tyne city centre, but North Shields??? Wallsend??? How can that be a better life than back in Romania? :rolleyes::confused:

ryan_uk, Oct 15, 2013 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  17. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, It seems the only ones that *see* them are the scaremongers and morons who get their *facts* from places like The Huffington Post and Wikipedia etc.. and have never actually been here or are too scared to stick their heads out the door in case they get be-headed, so are totally unqualified to even comment on the subject.
    http://www.edl.me/...lol they're harmless really:rolleyes::rolleyes:

malky66, Oct 15, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  18. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Their homepage is offensive to my eyes!! :rolleyes:

ryan_uk, Oct 15, 2013 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  19. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Are you thinking of hiring him to write an advertisement for your business? Here it is and because I am so nice to you, I am not going to even charge you for it. ;):)

"Latest European luxury cars stolen to order and delivered to Romania. All the parts in our chop shop have come off the latest models that had no accident before we steal and chopped it up. For unbelievable bargains on stolen cars and parts call ApocalypseXL chop shop."

gworld, Oct 15, 2013 IP
    malky66 and ryan_uk like this.
  20. makeit easy

Best Answers:
    Because there is a single truth. I wouldn't say it again with different ways if you could understand it for the first time. Unfortunately now I am seeing that you didn't want to understand, were not ready to change your mind if someone shows you it's not correct. So repeating doesn't work in such a situation. It's your way and I respect. But yours is like a belief rather than a science. Noone can discuss a belief. If you think 2x2 = 5, it's 5 only for you and all the others who think like you.

The second one "opinion that is formulated after a long and arduous logical process." is not the definition of opinion. You are describing "knowledge by life experience". It's stronger than opinions but still it's limited, limited by a life time of an individual. When that person dies, his personal knowledge also dies with him. We need stable scientific, proven knowledge and objective data. Laws and members of a parliament also change rapidly to talk about a 2000 years old subject.

I am not requiring all the past statistics. I say, all the past data shows the World is developing in science, technology, economy, laws, most probably in all the fields. We don't go back to even 24 hours ago. Our direction is forward. In fact naturally the whole universe is progressive.

Yes.
    Religions are not ideas. You can discuss ideas. You have to accept and obey the religious rules. If I don't like the ideas of Plato or Kant there is no enforcement by hell. In religions there is no freedom. Ideas can live long until someone proves the opposite. Religions are stillborn. Because you are not allowed to prove anything and they don't show proofs. Show me the heaven. Where is it? It's nowhere, non-existent. Then force me to believe it. Threaten me by hell. It's not logical at all. That's why they are beliefs. You can't compare Religions with "ideas" based on their similar ages. Your example with Plato is wrong.

You can't refute any religious rule. Those are rules, not ideas. According to the religions, human race is not authorized to criticize religions.

makeit easy, Oct 15, 2013 IP
    malky66 and ryan_uk like this.