1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying So, I'm Buying Traffic TODAY...but...

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by Dave Goehst, Oct 14, 2013.

I've been practically BEGGING people to sell me good traffic.

I have one source already. I use it sparingly because it's good.

I need someone that can provide me GOOD traffic that doesn't bounce - stays on site for at least 2-3 minutes (my current traffic source has lowered my bounce rate to 43.4% from 88.2%) and reads. DON'T NEED CLICKS. I could care less about the clicks. In fact, I'll get mad if people are egregiously clicking.

I'm not afraid to spend - so don't be afraid to show me what you can do. Yes, this means a trial package of 3-10k. If you want $100's thrown at you, and have the good organic, social or other NON-popup/under traffic I seek, contact me immediately.

I live by the Ronald Reagan credo: trust, but verify. The reason I request a trial run.

If you have only popunders and popups and contact me, it will be construed as SPAM.

Dave Goehst, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  2. Umer Hafeez

Umer Hafeez Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello friend,

How are you?

I do provide traffic from Facebook, you can connect with me on Skype to discuss further..

Traffic sources will be facebook pages only. Add me here : "bloggerumer"

Umer Hafeez, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  3. pokababu

pokababu Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hello,
    i can provide traffic at very cheap rate.
    just pm me.

pokababu, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  4. imranehsan

imranehsan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, aboutfreelance, I can provide good traffic, you can have a test run and if suits then we can proceed further. I cant pm but i suppose you can, if u want to talk about it or skype: imranrraamish

imranehsan, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  5. Michael H

Michael H Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How to contact you? you can add me on skype i have good premium traffic to offer . Michael.pcpm

Michael H, Oct 25, 2013 IP
  6. Dave Goehst

Dave Goehst Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not interested in your demographic, the reason why I didn't answer your PM.

I need USA or Canada only. I need these safe, and they must not bounce like a pogo stick.

Dave Goehst, Oct 25, 2013 IP
  7. Umer Hafeez

Umer Hafeez Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey, I am waiting if you can add me up on skype so we can deal via fiverr for only $5...test my fb page once...70%+ USA traffic your way!

Umer Hafeez, Oct 25, 2013 IP
  8. david gant

david gant Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey ,

Im david Gant from media-whiz affiliates group or for short MWgh, i know finding high quality traffic can be hard and not so efficient
    if your sick of paying a lot for not so cost effective traffic and you want high quality traffic you should defiantly try my network.

media whiz affiliates group network works on precise targeted audience so if we work on a campaign i would like to receive more info about what sort of traffic you are looking for.in the general aspect of how much traffic my network has well.. A LOT ! and only premium meaning my conversion rates are higher then you can imagine because we work with only real affiliated sites real traffic real people real clicks(not that your looking for clicks) no BS robots or programs of any sort !

for example here is a the short list of English speaking countries which includes only:united states,Canada,UK,Australia,Ireland,new Zealand,Porto Rico and south Africa which are the main countries here you can get 6,353,969 Estimated Daily Imps for my most popular banner size (300X250) but if your a big time advertiser we can build i wider campaign and we use all the tools i have so you can reach 10,717,700 IMPS a day !

if we were to be more specific about which target audience you are interested in i will gladly supply you with more information an would be glad to prove my capabilities with a small pilot campaign .

looking forward to hearing from you ,please contact me by email or Skype .

p.s.
    just for the record i have English,German,french,Arabic,Chinese and Latin/Spanish speaking countries with about the same imps per day.

regards ,

David Gant
    Chief Marketing Officer

Media Whiz - Affiliate Group

david gant, Nov 4, 2013 IP