1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

V7N is worst Webmaster Forum

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by readezarchive, Oct 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I cannot believe how trigger happy the mods are for banning people for such minor reasons. Reason I got banned? A domain I listed for sale in the marketplace was already listed on Godaddy...

I mean COME ON! Just about every domain is listed on godaddy or sedo.

If you read their domain marketplace rules at: http://www.v7n.com/forums/domains/172648-updated-domain-marketplace-rules.html
    I did not do this. My domains are registered with Godaddy and you can make an offer through Godaddy auctions, but I did not post a link to the listing. It says nothing about having domains for sale on other networks.

I didn't get a message or warning or nothing just insta-banned. I had to message snakeair to even find out what the deal was. I've been a member for years and always tried to help people out, and this is how they treat their members in the end. What a DISGRACE!

Beware of wasting time posting on this forum. They will just ban you in the end and your signature links will be worthless. Better to post on Digitalpoint or some other site.

readezarchive, Oct 12, 2013 IP
  2. snakeair

snakeair Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You had 4 infractions on V7N forum.

Quote from our rules
    Your thread title clearly said domain.com at Godaddy Auctions. That is an offsite auction as you was clearly not selling the domain soley on V7N forum.
    Did you read this part: This forum is for selling here, not for sending folks elsewhere

So you is upset you got banned, deal with it and move on. We are not ban happy moderators on there. In fact, we not that strict on V7N forum.

You had 4 infractions.
    1. self promotion
    2. offsite auction :
    Number 2 infraction was not the one that triggered the ban you is complain about right now. We just removed that post so I dug it up to show proof you posted offsite auction in a thread in our marketplace. Proves you didn't follow the rules a second time.
    3. Low quality posting - You bumped a 2 year old dead thread in which you disregarded the quick reply warning message about not replying to old threads and start a new one.
    4. You didn't follow the thread title guidelines in a marketplace thread. Proved you didn't read the rules for that section.

You joined in 2011 and got 4 infractions. Guess one of our moderators had enough. Complaining on forums about us will not change anything and get you unbanned. I talked to you in Private on DP forum and told you to contact our admin and even told you to contact our admin through the fanpage incase your email got sent to the junk folder. If our admin won't unban you then o well, the boss has spoken.

FYI, only our admin can unban members. I told you this already.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
    snakeair, Oct 12, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk, Arick unirow and Cricket like this.
  3. Cricket

Cricket Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    FWIW I just don't see that happening at this point but if he has an issue with me, the DP community isn't the place for this discussion.

Cricket, Oct 12, 2013 IP
    snakeair likes this.
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    FWIW the same applies here.
    :)

sarahk, Oct 12, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk, Arick unirow and snakeair like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.