1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can we impove landing page quality score?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by w3seotraining, Sep 27, 2013.

Hi every one many times I am not getting good landing page quality score. Please provide me information how should I increase my landing page quality score.

w3seotraining, Sep 27, 2013 IP
  2. zrogo

zrogo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can improve landing page quality score by making the page load faster, make the content on the page as relevant as possible to the keyword and some other minor things. If you need help with this feel free to contact me.

zrogo, Oct 11, 2013 IP
  3. rarnet

rarnet Active Member

Best Answers:
    if the user click on your page and close that particular page or visit some other page , your quality score will be affected. to avoid this you should put relevant contents based on your keyword .

rarnet, Oct 12, 2013 IP
  4. mactadvi

mactadvi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Here is one shortcut method i used previously.

I just copy paste my main keyword i used with adwords in my landing page. And i amazed that i got higher quality score.

But also keep in mind that quality score is not steady. It will change frequently. You can see those three factors. But if you manage landing page then its upto your CTR.

thank you.

mactadvi, Oct 20, 2013 IP
  5. heredia21

heredia21 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    By making sure your ad is relevant to the landing page. In other words several words you have in your ad have to match what is on your landing page.

heredia21, Oct 20, 2013 IP