1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best places to sell pre-written article

Discussion in 'General Business' started by top secret, Oct 10, 2013.

Hello everyone,
    I am just trying to get an idea on what the best places to sell my articles at are, due to the fact that I am trying to make up some start up money. However, please do not recommend me to use fiverr as I have already done business with them in the past and unfortunately I did not like a lot of policies that they have.

Thanks in advance.
    Regards.

top secret, Oct 10, 2013 IP
  2. top secret

top secret Member

Best Answers:
    Any thoughts on this guys?

top secret, Oct 12, 2013 IP
  3. fireurimagination

fireurimagination Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Even I would like to now about the same, we can sell it on DP but I guess it's not really ideal place, anybody any ideas what is the best place?

fireurimagination, Oct 12, 2013 IP
  4. mharris

mharris Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you have multiple articles in the same niche, you could package it as a PLR pack and try selling on eBay. However, eBay no longer allows digital only e-books so you may need to send it out on CD. This may be an inconvenience but eBay is such a huge marketplace. Their policies and fees sometimes make it worth the extra effort. Warrior Forum also has many postings for niche PLR content. You may want to try that also. Good luck!

mharris, Oct 12, 2013 IP