1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Future of amazon stores

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by arrisweb, Oct 7, 2013.

Hello,

My amazon stores has been marked as pure spam.

"Google has detected that some of your pages may be using techniques that are outside our Webmaster Guidelines.
    As a result of your site having pure spam, Google has applied a manual spam action to urlhere.com/. There may be other actions on your site or parts of your site."

I suppose they treat content as scraped content.

What do think? How amazon store on own domain can have very original content?

arrisweb, Oct 7, 2013 IP
  2. Nitin.Mail

Nitin.Mail Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you can spin your descriptions before posting it on your site.

Nitin.Mail, Oct 8, 2013 IP
  3. arrisweb

arrisweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    arrisweb, Oct 8, 2013 IP
  4. pixads

pixads Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can always change the CMS you use

pixads, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  5. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try adding something original.. I have my sites with a few original content and also add original content on my amazon store..

point2, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  6. freelancewebaz

freelancewebaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Spend a few bucks on a writing through oDesk.com. I have a research assistant from the Phillipines and a writer in India. I have the research assistant create a cheatsheet with all of the key information about each product that I want to promote and then pass that off to the writer. Together the two women produce decent content at affordable rates. Since I got a full-time job outsourcing has been the only way to keep adding to my affiliate sites as I have no time left. Try outsourcing a few small, fixed-price projects until you get comfortable with the process.

freelancewebaz, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  7. seocrusher

seocrusher Active Member

Best Answers:
    Screw Google, you can get other search engine like yahoo, bing, baidu, etc. Also try get traffic from social media like facebook, twitter, pinterest, etc.

seocrusher, Nov 16, 2013 IP
  8. cri8bat

cri8bat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can use social media to drive traffic to your stores

cri8bat, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  9. rebirthmediagroup

rebirthmediagroup Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We use Zonproductfinder.com and this has never happened to any of our websites. With this theme our product pages get indexed pretty fast. Over $1,000 per month per site.

rebirthmediagroup, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  10. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing really impressive with that theme..

Google is still the best in terms of traffic to convert for amazon.. social media traffic is mostly good for adsense..

point2, Dec 5, 2013 IP
    homer7 likes this.
  11. cxy007

cxy007 Member

Best Answers:
    Google is as evil as any other big companies

cxy007, Aug 23, 2014 IP
  12. Jennifer Hutson

Jennifer Hutson Member

Best Answers:
    If you really want to make good money off of Amazon affiliate websites, duplicated content is not the way to go. All of your descriptions should be unique and sound appealing. If you're not a strong writer, hire a freelancer to create descriptions for you.

If you can't guarantee that your site will have unique content, then don't waste your time. Amazon is a different beast and requires care and planning. Buyers want value, not some store with a bunch of regurgitated descriptions they've already seen. Offer them something different so that you stand out and keep them interested.

Regarding the naysayers saying that Google isn't important and to go through social media and other search engines, I highly advise you not to listen to this advice. It's bad advice. Google is king and the traffic you'll get from it is tenfold compared to all the other search engines combined. If you're pissing off Google or getting sites canned, you're doing something wrong. And while social media can bring decent traffic, it should never be your primary source of traffic.

Your site will never rank in SERPs the way you're doing it now and social media will not get you the type of traffic you need to make decent sales, if any at all. Spend some time making a quality site, not something that you throw together to make a quick few bucks that will fizzle out and lose long-term customers. IM is about longevity and building sites that will bring you passive income through value and quality content. Focus on the long-term (not the churn-and-burn) and you'll never go wrong.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
    Jennifer Hutson, Sep 3, 2014 IP
  13. free.man

free.man Member

Best Answers:
    Post your content to facebook or twitter.

free.man, Oct 1, 2014 IP