1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Meme generator site - earning via Adsense - SE and Social traffic - auto posts to FB -quality script

Discussion in 'Sites' started by dcuthbert, Sep 22, 2013.

For sale: abcmemes.com

Some features of the site/sale:
    • $30+ Adsense earnings since April (see screenshot - note that I removed most of the ads except the main banner ad for a while, I was trying some alternatives)
    • 700 page views per month (most traffic is from Tumblr and FB, some from longer search terms)
    • Under 600k Alexa
    • Virtually no time to maintain - I just add 2-3 memes once or twice a week, and users make their own memes
    • Quality, brandable domain
    • Ranking top 30 in Google with no link building for the main keyword (quick meme generator) and starting to rank for secondary keywords as well
    • High quality memegenerator.net clone script with customizations
    • WP site (abcmemes.com/wp/) which auto posts to FB page
    • FB page with nearly 6k likes included (https://www.facebook.com/MemesFunniest)
    • Tumblr with nearly 4k followers included (http://bestfunnymemes.tumblr.com/) - this gets Google traffic of its own for terms like "funny memes tumblr" etc
    • PR1 Tumblr included (new blog, only 100 followers - http://long-brown-hair-foolish-eyes.tumblr.com/)
    • Support with anything you need for the site (within reason)
    I may be open to offers if the BIN is too high, so just make me an offer and we can negotiate.

Reason for selling: I have two other projects which I'm trying to get off the ground, so the extra time and cash would help with this.

dcuthbert, Sep 22, 2013 IP
  2. dcuthbert

dcuthbert Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    For anyone wondering about the discrepancy in the Adsense earnings - the figure in the screenshot is in UK pounds, one pound is roughly $1.60. DP seems to report it as $ by default.

dcuthbert, Sep 22, 2013 IP
  3. LukasK

LukasK Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you send me more information please on or here ??? I would like to buy it, but It has to work. Luke

LukasK, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  4. fcampus

fcampus Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi there, want to sell only facebook page, im looking for facebook pages humor, lol, memes ..! thanks:)

fcampus, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  5. dcuthbert

dcuthbert Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Sorry I don't know what you mean? Are you wanting to buy my FB page? Sorry but the site is for sale as a whole package.

Alexa rank has dropped from 590k at the start of the auction to only 528k now.

dcuthbert, Sep 28, 2013 IP
  6. dcuthbert

dcuthbert Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I had some questions via email, so here are the responses in case anyone else would like to know:

I am selling the whole site, including the pictures - I will give the buyer the site files and database (I can help with installation onto the buyer's hosting, and I can keep hosting the site for a while if necessary), the domain name, a fresh copy of the script in case of any issues in future, the script's license for any future updates and support from the script's developers, the FB page and the Tumblr account (with 2 Tumblr sites on it)

It's mostly automatic - I have a Wordpress site set up on it (abcmemes.com/wp/). The pictures on the WP site are automatically posted to FB. I have a few plugins set up to automate the whole thing, so basically all I do once a month is download all new images from the meme generator site and upload those to the WP site. It only takes about 10-15 minutes once a month. WP automates the rest of the process.

dcuthbert, Sep 29, 2013 IP
  7. sachinthana

sachinthana Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    are still selling this script?

sachinthana, Oct 8, 2013 IP