1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you agree Google Hummingbird willl cahnge a lot in Seo ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by anil060, Oct 5, 2013.

I think my self its doing good for user quires but what about website owners ? because i have two blogs facing problems

anil060, Oct 5, 2013 IP
  2. easycontent

easycontent Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

First of all I want to say here that whatever you post; before posting you should check out your post that is; your post is grammatically right or not, your sentence make any sense or not or you should check your spelling because whenever other member read your post they are unable to understand what are you trying to say, so I request you to pay attention whenever you post anything in this forum.

And now I come to your question as I understood that you are trying to say that Humming bird algorithm has big impact on SEO or after humming bird algorithm SEO is change.

Then the answer is no; according to humming bird algorithm SEO has not changed the rule is same as previous; means that quality content and quality backlinks is the first priority of Google so, the sites which have great content and quality backlinks then those site will not get penalize but the site which contain poor and low quality content Google will penalize them.

Thank you.

easycontent, Oct 5, 2013 IP
  3. j3thro

j3thro Member

Best Answers:
    It's Penguin 2.1 that's causing you problem, not the hummingbird.

j3thro, Oct 5, 2013 IP
  4. davidwillliam

davidwillliam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its true that after the Humming bird algorithm Google didn't changes its rules. Google engineers are still focusing on important of the fresh and unique content and Back links where from you are getting, what is pr of website where from you are getting back links, What is value of website? what is content on that website where from you are getting back links.

davidwillliam, Oct 5, 2013 IP
  5. CApulkit

CApulkit Member

Best Answers:
    whether hummingbird or something else. Search enignes will index contents only. So if you have good contents than nothing to worry.

CApulkit, Oct 5, 2013 IP
  6. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I don't know if Hummingbird itself will be as much of a factor as Google simply hiding/limiting/removing information that is helpful to SEOs. For example, Google is not providing keyword data for all terms when visitors arrive to a site via Google search. That, in itself, really complicates an SEOs job. Google also appears to have stopped updating Page Rank, which is leading many to believe that it will be going away. All in all, I think Google will keep much of the most useful data for themselves, which means SEOs will have very little direct data to base their metrics on.

usasportstraining, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  7. FrontRowSEO

FrontRowSEO Member

Best Answers:
    Hey folks,

I wanted to post this link showing in detail what the new Google Hummingbird algorithm is and what we can expect as a result.

http://searchengineland.com/google-hummingbird-172816

I am open to comments in this thread.

FrontRowSEO, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  8. werliyu

werliyu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SEO guidelines are still the same. So, i guess we no need to worry too much on our site ranking

werliyu, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  9. SearchBliss

SearchBliss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    First, if you WERE NOT open to comments on the thread. you WOULDN'T HAVE POSTED IT. Right? Second, MOST if not ALL the forum users can use Google to find the information, so I don't see the value in any other comment than this.

SearchBliss, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  10. FrontRowSEO

FrontRowSEO Member

Best Answers:
    umm, said i was open to comments in thread, and some newbs may not know how to find quality info for the update nor even heard of it yet. Why dont you keep your garbage unwanted and frankly stupid comments to yourself, im just trying to help.

FrontRowSEO, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  11. CApulkit

CApulkit Member

Best Answers:
    But i believe its good for the internet. As lot of spammers were taking advantages of these seo information available in market.
    Good job google. Now thing to depend on is google trends.

CApulkit, Oct 7, 2013 IP
  12. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    There's a number of things that Google can't or likely won't hide. Most of the best info comes from Google Analytics or the SERPs anyway. The biggest issue is that Google is providing less and less keyword search info for the visitors coming via Google search, meaning SEOs must spend more time monitoring changes in the SERPs for targeted keywords. However, what if traffic is arriving via keywords that aren't targeted? It could be a big challenge to find out.

usasportstraining, Oct 7, 2013 IP
  13. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly..! Nothing has changed. If you have original, high-quality content, and you have high-quality and relevant websites linking to your own website, then your website is still going to rank well.

C.Rebecca, Oct 7, 2013 IP
  14. karthick9

karthick9 Member

Best Answers:
    If we make our website with rich and quality content, valuable backlinks then we would not want to fear for any updates in Google whether it may penguin or hummingbird or else which gonna be come.

karthick9, Oct 7, 2013 IP
  15. CApulkit

CApulkit Member

Best Answers:
    How the like system in this forum work? If you quote someone means you liked the post. I cant like any post. where is the like option?

CApulkit, Oct 8, 2013 IP
  16. FrontRowSEO

FrontRowSEO Member

Best Answers:
    you need to receive likes from premium members who like your content or post.

FrontRowSEO, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  17. FrontRowSEO

FrontRowSEO Member

Best Answers:
    I notice you have not passed the English exam.... Please read through your post below and tell me how many "s" you are missing in your sentences. In the English language we typically use an "s" to differentiate between singular and plural comment"s".

p.s - Thank you for your input

FrontRowSEO, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  18. seovidya

seovidya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Still am in confusion state, as all the algorithm looks in content, quality back links. the humming bird algorithm, what extra is there please let me know.

seovidya, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  19. shaamblaze

shaamblaze Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess recent penquin update might causing you an problem but methods are available to recover

shaamblaze, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  20. pryidevsblog

pryidevsblog Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nope, Hummingbird doesn't affect to site like a penguin and panda do. And who cares if you follow all the guidelines of webmaster.

pryidevsblog, Oct 10, 2013 IP