1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Domain Provider for newbie

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Đỗ Quang Đạt, Oct 7, 2013.

Hello guys and gals, i'm new here !

And new to Internet Marketing too. I just finished a SEO Course and now i want buy and pratice right now. But i have some problem hope you guys can help me figure it out.

I want to buy 10 domain at the same time + Private Whois. But i don't know how much it cost and where to buy it.

Any one come up with some name in your head right now? If yes please reply this thread. Thank you for reading this thread :D.

P/s : My English Grammar is bad. If possible, you can help me fix this too :))

Đỗ Quang Đạt, Oct 7, 2013 IP
  2. toniya

toniya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please try resellerclub.com for best support and good rates and full safety and protection.

All the best.

toniya, Oct 7, 2013 IP
  3. Alin Alex

Alin Alex Active Member

Best Answers:
    You better go with Godaddy.You can get all 10 domains for like $20
    I don't know why you need private whois right now but if you buy from Namecheap they give it for free.Look online for promo codes.Or install firefox addon "Coupons at Checkout".My best advice would be godaddy as theres tons of promo codes that can get you .com for $2.50 or even for $0.99 .Good luck!

Alin Alex, Oct 7, 2013 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  4. Đỗ Quang Đạt

Đỗ Quang Đạt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you guys for helping

Is this true that i can buy 10 domain+Private Whois for 20$. Did you buy it before. I know there are some nice coupon but i think it just accept for 2-3 domain, not register in bulk.

And when i learn the course, i see the mentor buy 10 domain+Private Whois for 120$.

Đỗ Quang Đạt, Oct 7, 2013 IP
  5. toniya

toniya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please never go toGoDaddy. It is the worst registrar.
    Take care and do fall in the trap of coupons or so ...

toniya, Oct 7, 2013 IP
  6. Alin Alex

Alin Alex Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh,and resellerclub is better?Man stfu.They are expensive.

Alin Alex, Oct 8, 2013 IP
  7. Alin Alex

Alin Alex Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make 2-3 accounts..use coupons you can find , and then push the domains from those 3 acc to 1 acc.Simple

8. shorte.st

shorte.st Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I use OnlyDomains. I really like them - cheap, fast and support works :)

shorte.st, Oct 8, 2013 IP
  9. toniya

toniya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, expensive but trusted and reliable .. they are not fraud and cheat like GoDaddy ..

toniya, Oct 8, 2013 IP
  10. Alin Alex

Alin Alex Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think alot of ppl here will desagree with that.Godaddy is good.I have 100's of domains with them and never had a problem.They are also cheap.The support is also good.So go somewhere else and promote resellerclub.The OP stated that he needs them to practice.That means cheap.After he has practiced enough he can allways choose to transfer from godaddy wherever he wants, again using promo codes to get like $2-$3 for transfer.How much you pay for transfer at resellerclub?

11. Đỗ Quang Đạt

Đỗ Quang Đạt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank a lots for helping me. But when i try to see every single provider. I see Goddady is the best with best price plus Promo code make 3 domain just 0.99$ each.

But i need Private Whois for each of them. And each private Whois cost 7.99$, so it cost total $27.48. Is this best price i can find on the web at the moment.

I never see promo code of Goddady for both discount price and free Private Whois. So i think this may be lowest price right now, am i right?

Đỗ Quang Đạt, Oct 8, 2013 IP
  12. Alin Alex

Alin Alex Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just put fake info in the whois.Nobody will check them.After you set up everything and started making some money with those website,put on private whois.Its kinda the same thing.

13. Đỗ Quang Đạt

Đỗ Quang Đạt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much Alex, you help me a lot. But my boss said it must be registed with private whois. So i can't do anything else.

Do you know other provider cheaper than Godaddy (When i buy domain it cost 0.99$+7.99$ private). It okay if you don't have any name come up on your mind. If that price above is the cheapest then i'll be fine with my boss :D

P.s : Thank again for help me a lot Alex. And plz forgive all my english grammar error ^^. I'm trying my best to improve it :D

14. Alin Alex

Alin Alex Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best choice is Namecheap...they also have promo codes and private whois is free.I don't know what you are going to do with them but whoever wants private whois this bad probably gonna do some blackhat :D
    Your websites, not mine.

15. Đỗ Quang Đạt

Đỗ Quang Đạt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for suggest Namecheap. Although it give me free Private Whois, domain cost me 10$. So i think Goddady still the best and i'll go with it! Thank you again for support me all the time.

P.s : I can't agree with you that people want private whois gonna do some blackhat.

In some scene, we don't really want everybody know that we own this domain. Some for bad reason but some are good. Sure we can create fake profile.

But I hear somewhere this can make us lose domain. Some small website are ok with fake profile. But if your domain grow fast, then you are face the danger.