1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Join Ndemand Affiliates Today!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by mikepac, Jan 29, 2013.

Hi im Mike pacheco Ceo of Ndemand Affiliates. We have direct offers with top payouts in email submits, zip submits, coupons, credit reports (in fact our top credit reort equifax has a $2+ epc) dating offers, sms mobile and pin submits plus many more offers accross all verticals (US and Intnl). We offer weekly payments for quality so contact me on aim/skype mikepceo because we are refferal only and i will approve your account

mikepac, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  2. kocaarslan

kocaarslan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    These ndemand affiliate called new liars are the biggest cheaters ever, keep away from them. On my affiliate panel bibo called affiliate manager is unavailable both from skype and mails its two weeks still no response, then i wrote many mails and skype messages from skype to mike that seeems the ceo still same. They even do not reply mails. just new clever guys to steal webmasters money

kocaarslan, Oct 7, 2013 IP