1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

EWA Private Affiliate Network - SCAM! - No Payments - stay away

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by kocaarslan, Nov 14, 2012.

i am just writing to warn webmasters here about EWA private affiliate network, i requested first payment near two months ago
    but no payments and no one to contact. they just leech webmasters work, keep away from them to not experience similar fraud

some others from web with same complaints

kocaarslan, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  2. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I am also seeing lot of negative reviews about EWA and Blamads these days, most people complaining that they are getting banned just before the payout day.

getjimmy, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  3. kocaarslan

kocaarslan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    they are probably not real affiliate network just resellers. they use clickbooth etc. s links and serve just check offervault
    clickbooth pays 5.50 $ for a true.com lead and ewa 3 $ : ) they put a 2.5$ in their pocket for every lead. The only thing they do is to leech webmasters

kocaarslan, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  4. derfootmarcus

derfootmarcus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have over $200 in payments and have yet to hear a reasonable response from them. They are poorly managed, irresponsible and take advantage of their publishers.

derfootmarcus, Nov 16, 2012 IP
  5. GREEN LION

GREEN LION Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I can confirm that EWA Network is 100% SCAM .they haven't payed me over 2 months Now. And Ryan hes just paying games. hes just don't want to pay.every few days he sending me a stupid email that, i dont have time to check my mailes ,or ,how much do i owe you??(he knows very well how much) and more .........

Most of EWA affiliates are non US (including myself) that's because Ryan can play with there money as much as he wants.

The support team is a JOKE. They never answer .

my Affiliate manger is ever more of a joke.

ewa is a scam. STAY AWAY FROM IT.

GREEN LION, Nov 22, 2012 IP
  6. Nandhugp

Nandhugp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes it is a total scam

Nandhugp, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  7. CPAleadKent

CPAleadKent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hey guys,

I can't comment on whats happening with other networks and can't support or refute what's being said here. However, relevant to this conversation, I would invite anyone of you to try working with CPAlead. If payment stability is a concern to you, know that CPAlead has not missed one single payment in 7 years of business.

In fact, We actually publicly offered a $500 reward as incentive to anyone who could prove a missed payment from CPAlead EVER and we're the only ones to have done that thus far.

We certainly respect all of the Content Locking and affiliate marketing companies out there but we feel that our record speaks for itself and perhaps we would be a good fit.

Please do give us a shot. We have the best payment history in the space, we have the largest and best selection of offers along with several exclusives you won't find anywhere else and we have top notch payouts (plus some great promotions from time to time).

Getting paid is the most important thing there is.

All the best,
    Kent

CPAleadKent, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  8. mikepac

mikepac Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi im Mike pacheco Ceo of Ndemand Affiliates. We have direct offers with top payouts in email submits, zip submits, coupons, credit reports (in fact our top credit report equifax has a $2+ epc) dating offers, sms mobile and pin submits plus many more offers accross all verticals (US and Intnl). We offer weekly payments for quality so contact me on aim/skype mikepceo because we are refferal only and i will approve your account

mikepac, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  9. kocaarslan

kocaarslan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Damn you mike or what leech you are, first reply your skype messages or at least mails from your affiliates and then come here to beg. This ndemand called affiliate program is the biggest scam itself keep away from them its impossible to reach any of no support no one anywhere

kocaarslan, Oct 7, 2013 IP
  10. EEMshawn

EEMshawn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure what that has to do with anything.

EEMshawn, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  11. BlvdJeremy

BlvdJeremy Greenhorn Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Maybe this thread should be closed? I thought EWA closed it's doors early 2013.

BlvdJeremy, Oct 27, 2013 IP