1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help and opinions in creating and placing advertisements.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by SCOBAHCAN, Oct 5, 2013.

Hello

I have been trying for years now to advertise various programs (affiliate and non-affiliate ) with little success I may or may not be doing it the right way ways - that is why I am contacting you.

I have some of them on my website but my website has not been doing very well and so I have been promoting it in other ways the main one is on classified add sites and forums. I also use Facebook in a smaller way advertising in their groups .

I realize that this can take time but if you know of any good or proven places to advertise I would appreciate it if you could let me know.

As I am not very good at writing ads - I would appreciate it if anyone of you out there could give me some tips on the best types of ads to use and the best sections or areas in a classified ad sites to place the ads in to get the best results.

What I would like to do if anyone would be kind enough to offer me your help or suggestions - if I could ask you to contact me through my website I will then send you the as I have been writing up and the reply that I also send out to anyone who is interested this is so that I will be able to keep my ads semi private and also many forums and classified add sites do not allow you to post links or email addresses.

To put it in a nutshell I would simply like help with the creation of ads and the placement of them.

Thank you to anyone who can and is willing to offer me help and their opinions Craig

SCOBAHCAN, Oct 5, 2013 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Ads that still work are the ones that have a call-to-action in them, like: "sign up right now!" "visit us today!" "start making money today!" etc.

Good ads should also have a clear stated title and incentive to make someone check an ad out.

As a classified site owner, I can almost tell whose ad is going to work and whose is not, just by reading the title.

Think of it. If your ad's title says: "Home Based Business" and that's it... Who is going to ever visit your ad? That's right, not too many people. If the same ad had a title that said: "Looking For A Fast & Easy Income? This Business Opportunity Might Be For You!" Now you may get someone's attention.

And lastly, image ads are still effective. For instance, which ad will be more effective? This:

Looking for other singles in your area?
    Find your true love and romance today!

h t t p://date.com

or this:

mamsd.jpg

And so forth and so on.

qwikad.com, Oct 6, 2013 IP
    giorgioarmani likes this.
  3. Lehi

Lehi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are plenty of softwares online that you can use to better advertise or promote a product. Some are free and others you need to pay. One of suggestions is creating a Facebook Page for your Program or Group. You can also ask your friends to like your Group or Page and ask them kindly to let others know. In your Facebook Page, you can post the latest in your programs, Whats New, and other updates as well. BestBuy do have a Facebook page and they were able to advertise their products, latest designs and other stuff as well. Hope this helps.

Lehi, Oct 8, 2013 IP
  4. giorgioarmani

giorgioarmani Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you selling lemons? salt? ice cream?

It will depend a bit on your product...

What sort of affiliate programs are we talking about?

giorgioarmani, Oct 21, 2013 IP