1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Hosting Expert to Write High-Quality Articles

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by MattEvers, Oct 5, 2013.

I am looking for a native-English writer to write high-quality hosting-related articles. They need to be interesting, engaging and professionally written. It would require the writer come up with titles (sometimes I will give you a list) and regularly submit articles to several of my sites via wordpress software. This includes researching, writing, finding pictures, formatting, including links (some you find, some I supply), and proofreading your work. I want the kind of content other sites will link to... this includes top tens, in-depth reviews, and other.

I am open to pricing, so please message me with samples and we can talk.

PLEASE DON'T MESSAGE ME IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE JOB AS DESCRIBED ABOVE!

MattEvers, Oct 5, 2013 IP
  2. servspider

servspider Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey I'm willing to take a look at what you require. Looking forward to getting in touch with you.

servspider, Oct 5, 2013 IP
  3. BoostRank

BoostRank Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello i can write articles,content,press releases,blog post,forum post and interested to working with you long term :)

BoostRank, Oct 6, 2013 IP