1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Devs: How much do you charge for a Genesis Child theme?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by boyuancy, Oct 5, 2013.

Disclaimer: This isn't an offer asking for services.

I'm thinking of getting a website or two started in the next few months and I've decided to go with Genesis by StudioPress. I just really love how clean the themes look and for the sites that I'm planning for work on, a few minor changes will do the magic for me.

I just want to know if there are any Genesis devs here, how much do you charge for a Child theme (please don't send me PMs. I don't need the services now.)? I just want to know a basic estimate so I can plan my budget accordingly.

The theme will be a really simple one and will probably need just a few, very basic modifications to the default style. I'm planning to get the graphics from sites like Fiverr so the cost of graphics isn't included.

Thanks for the help and I'm looking forward to your responses.

boyuancy, Oct 5, 2013 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    An arm , a leg and the first born. The cost of a project depends on how much work you need done and who will do the work. A novice that writes barely usable code will go for 10$ to 15$ per hour , a pro will charge 20$ to 30$ and a master coder will ask for 60$ and not blink.

Now take those rates and multiply them with the time needed to complete your project and you'll get your estimate.

ApocalypseXL, Oct 5, 2013 IP
    HDaddy likes this.