1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback appreciated on my latest design

Discussion in 'Design' started by sparky21289, Oct 1, 2013.

View here: http://designerhole.com/design.jpg

[​IMG]

I just wondered if it was possible for people to give me feedback on the design above, it's not quite finished yet I'm going to fill the sidebar in a little. And add stuff to the footer as that looks a little bare.

Haven't designed in a while and just starting to get back into it properly, what do you all think?

Thanks

sparky21289, Oct 1, 2013 IP
  2. irma zuhro

irma zuhro Active Member

Best Answers:
    beautiful, I can not give an opinion on a lot, because you have not finished working on it, but I like the color and look harmonious

irma zuhro, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  3. xXxpert

xXxpert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think footer area is too big, it should be 200px in height according to current content.

xXxpert, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  4. Jason29

Jason29 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The color choice is cool, one thing is font size can be increased a little so that it gives better readability.

Jason29, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    @sparky21289 I don't know why but it's always hard for me to get used to a dark/black background with a white text in it. It's just so counter-intuitive to what we are all used to. Naturally our minds are used to a white background and black text.

I am not even joking, but when I search for something online and stumble across blogs or forums with dark/black background I automatically skip them.

Maybe it's just me. But I do think I have a valid point here.

qwikad.com, Oct 4, 2013 IP
    sparky21289 likes this.
  6. sparky21289

sparky21289 Member

Best Answers:
    @qwikad.com I think you're seeing the coded version now which isn't finished - I've still got the font colour as #FFFFFF. The original design i linked to here was actually a darker grey text which was much more easy on the eyes. I just couldn't update the link unfortunately, but i totally agree with you on that.

sparky21289, Oct 4, 2013 IP