1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting into IM and Gaming Niche(and failing...)

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by player25007, Sep 27, 2013.

Hey guys!
    Ive interested in Affiliate Marketing very much, I even bought the Work From No Home program,but my question isn't about it.
    I finding it hard to start out...
    I don't understand how to get listed into JV lists.I am aiming to promote things online which are about to be launched,like Watch dogs, something I cant to like on Clickbank cause they promote stuff that are already out there.

player25007, Sep 27, 2013 IP
  2. mitdrissia

mitdrissia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If i am right you want to promote and be affiliate for products that are not launched yet?If so then this is a great way to make fast money.. Why?Because there is no competition and you are way ahead on your future competitors. A good way to find prelaunched products is by going to launching boards. Search google and you will find many.
    Good luck

mitdrissia, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  3. werliyu

werliyu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should try others method to make money from affiliate programs. There is a better way that may suits you.

werliyu, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  4. Holyhero

Holyhero Active Member

Best Answers:
    Failing is part of the package deal. You won't succeed without it cause through it you learn.

Now, you know the ins and outs of affiliate marketing right? Everything is becoming simpler and easier so you haven't failed yet. You fail only when you choose to stop selling affiliate products

Holyhero, Oct 3, 2013 IP
    werliyu likes this.
  5. werliyu

werliyu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You're absolutely right. You fail when you stop trying.
    Thomas Edison said that he never fail, but he found out there is 9999 ways that wont work
    colonel sanders, Richard Branson, Steven Spielberg and many others have become so successful because they keep on trying.

werliyu, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  6. Holyhero

Holyhero Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are right on point werlinyu! Stop trying then you fail :)

Holyhero, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    No matter what methods you may try it will still take time for something considerable to develop. Of course, success can happen overnight, but for most marketers it takes up to two years to really start seeing some positive results from their efforts. A set of skills, good vision and hard work will pay off at the end, but it may take some time.

qwikad.com, Oct 4, 2013 IP