1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Page with Bad Backlinks Deleted! Backlinks Still Count?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by mariuskyu, Oct 2, 2013.

Hey guys,

I`m interested in something and I need your help. Let`s say I have certain bad backlinks and I decide to delete the page of my blog with those backlinks. Would those backlinks still be counted by Google as votes for my websites if I deleted my page?

I appreciate for taking yr time and answer this. Thank you!

mariuskyu, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  2. faca5

faca5 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello.

It need time.

faca5, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  3. Joe Curmi

Joe Curmi Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, they still count. The backlink is pointing to a particular page WITHIN your site. The best way to fight bad backlinks is by creating very good high pr RELEVANT backlinks to you inner pages and your home page. And remember to vary your anchor text. I find long tail keywords as anchor text work the best. For example, if i wanted to rank for the keyword ''Lose Weight Fast'' I would use ''The Top 10 Foods to Lose Weight Fast and Easy'' as anchor text and not just Lose Weight Fast. Hope This Helps

Joe Curmi, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  4. khemraj

khemraj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think they'll still be counted as they're indirectly linked to the main domain as well. Whenever you deep link, you ultimately link your domain as well.

and instead of deleting your pages, you can simply disvow those bad links, or get them removed manually, which is a better option

khemraj, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  5. Ashton

Ashton Member

Best Answers:
    since backlinks takes time to be recognized by google .or other search engines . they will take time to be invisible or removed ,if they are that bad they will affect your site and your ranking as well .

Ashton, Oct 3, 2013 IP