1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Website is Indexed but Not Appearing in Search Queries? EXPERT HELP!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Kasim Ansari, Sep 28, 2013.

Hello,
    My website is FirstReporter.org, Its a month old website, When we started this and started posting quality content then it was getting indexed and was appearing on SERP as soon we posted the content.

Now, When we are posting fresh and quality content to the website then it is Getting INDEXED but not appearing in SERP, for example this post :- http://www.firstreporter.org/tips-cure-shoe-bite-marks-home-made-remedies/

If you put the whole url in the google search box then you can see the page is actually indexed but when you COPYPASTE the whole title or even a paragraph its not in SERP.

The content is 100% Unique and Fresh still not coming. Any Help?

Kasim Ansari, Sep 28, 2013 IP
  2. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did you check Top 1000? It's normal if your title has a really good keyword in it! Try to get as many QUALITY backlinks to your website as possible and for the best ones use your MAIN keyword (but not more than 30% of all!) :)

patco, Sep 29, 2013 IP
  3. emilystephi

emilystephi Member

Best Answers:
    I can see your home page listed on Google when i search with your exact title of the post...
    I think Google is giving much more importance to your home page than the actual post...
    You can overcome this situation by getting some updates on your actual page such as comments, G+ etc..

Hope this will work for you :)

emilystephi, Sep 29, 2013 IP
  4. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    lol , i was going to say also something like that, and i go to reply i seen ur post as exact as i was thinking :)
    ansari bhai sabr karo, sab milega :)

indiasbull, Sep 29, 2013 IP
  5. Kasim Ansari

Kasim Ansari Member

Best Answers:
    Why to check TOP 1000? When my Home Page is right there on the top of it. LOL

Thanks

Kasim Ansari, Sep 29, 2013 IP
  6. Kasim Ansari

Kasim Ansari Member

Best Answers:
    People says Google is Intelligent but sometimes it acts like an Stupid. LOL Can't Google see the actual post lol. Thanks anyway I am going to try your suggestion.

7. Kasim Ansari

Kasim Ansari Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm.. bhai I am just waiting.. btw your website blogswala.com reminds me one of one song "Blog Wala Love" hahah :D :)

8. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    I would analyze fully a website to make sure those pages you'd like to rank in the search results are not restricted from indexing with a noindex meta tag or are not disallowed in the robots.txt.
    BTW, do you have Google Webmaster Tools? any problems detected or outlined there?

Kianu42, Sep 30, 2013 IP
  9. Kasim Ansari

Kasim Ansari Member

Best Answers:

No there is no such issue. Btw I came to know, it happens with almost all new domains trying to get higher spots on SERP, Google puts new website on Sandbox for a week or two, its Google's way of analyzing.

Kasim Ansari, Oct 1, 2013 IP
  10. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can research your keyword, that have high competition or less, Keyword research can take a bit of time when you are first starting out, but as you become more experienced with choosing relevant keyword phrases and weeding out the ones that are likely to be ineffective, you will be able to create entire keyword swipe files quickly and easily, each time you develop your article marketing campaign.

ktp2012, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  11. stuart42

stuart42 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sign up for Google Webmaster tools and after a while data will start appearing. You will then be able to start sorting out the problems that your site may have. Keep posting quality content and images also with keyword ALT descriptions. Sign up for Google + and all other things social. I hope that helps.

stuart42, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  12. fgro

fgro Member

Best Answers:
    Just be patient, nothing wrong in your case. Google already including your page and the rank are not settled yet for new content.

fgro, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  13. proson

proson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on your chosen keywords, it may take 6 months or more to rank your high in Google.

proson, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  14. mikehussy

mikehussy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can check Cached in google.

mikehussy, Oct 2, 2013 IP