1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review my blog for Adsense

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by softcorner, Oct 2, 2013.

Hi,
    I plan to apply for Adsense, Please review if my blog is ready, or if it have some problems which still need to fix. Thanks

Blog: http://www.magmedianews.com/

softcorner, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It will get rejected with the message something like "site does not comply with Google's polices"

Adsense requires unique and compelling content. Your site has neither.
    All the content is just a poorly written rewrite and parroted from other sites - nothing unique or compelling about it.
    The use of the English language and grammar is poor.
    Most of the images appear to be illegally stolen from other sites.

Agent000, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  3. softcorner

softcorner Member

Best Answers:
    I get images from http://search.creativecommons.org/ so its not okay ?

About content, can you please list 3..5 articles which are looks poorly written rewritten or parroted from other sites ?

4. Agent000

Best Answers:
    They are all poorly written! They all parrot info that you got from other websites!

Agent000, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  5. softcorner

softcorner Member

Best Answers:
    Yes there are some articles which are rewritten but not all :( like celebrities reviews are orignal at least 50% and 50% information collected from other websites and rewritten.

So what are your suggestions to improve current articles listen on website ? How can I check that articles are not orignal and only rewritten ? Because 95% articles are written from paid writers

6. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Its just not the sort of content that adsense wants ... there is nothing compelling about it; think about its this way: if I someone were searching for info on any one of the topics of your site, the n would a searcher be happy with teh content from your site?

Take "pathological gambling" --> here is your page: http://www.magmedianews.com/pathological-gambling-disorder-causes-symptoms-treatment/ - the info there is useless to anyone really wanting to find out about it, full of typing errors, badly written. Its really obvious to me that it was written by someone who knows NOTHING about the topic --> no one wants that in their search results and Google does not want it in Adsense.

Have a look at this page:
    http://www.magmedianews.com/wasim-akram-second-marriage-shaniera-converted-to-islam/
    Do you not see what is wrong with the grammar of the very first sentence? --> not going to get adsense with such poor writing.

etc
    etc

I am not the one you need to convince and argue with. Adsense is the one that is going to reject you.

Agent000, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  7. softcorner

softcorner Member

Best Answers:
    Great, Thank you very much for your suggestions :) Will improve content.

8. crazyblogger

crazyblogger Active Member

Best Answers:
    You might wanna consider removing all those ads before applying. Make sure that your domain is at least 6-8 months old with lot of great content.

crazyblogger, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  9. softcorner

softcorner Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I was thinking same, thanks you helped

10. softcorner

softcorner Member

Best Answers:
    Should I remove low quality content or just now start posting HQ orignal content