1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dominating a large search volume keyword, part II: Building PR sites

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by baldonius, Oct 1, 2013.

In my last post I wrote my strategy for ranking for a high-volume keyword to make some money. I've gone out and bought my five PR3 domains, spending a total of about $70-80, which is pretty awesome. I checked their backlink profiles and I'm fairly confident they should keep their PR in the near future.

I've also started writing content for these sites, as they'll all be to do with my keyword in some shape or form. Before I start making all of these sites though, I'll have to actually purchase hosting for all of these, putting each site on different hosting and a different IP address. The costs are trickling upwards. But I knew from the start that this project would take some investment. Gotta spend money to make money.

baldonius, Oct 1, 2013 IP
  2. baldonius

baldonius Member

Best Answers:
    Pointed three of them to the main site. No bump in Google just yet, looks like I'll have to be patient.

baldonius, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  3. alphaomegalady

alphaomegalady Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck, baldonius. And keep share it here how your site is going.

alphaomegalady, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  4. jamesbrands

jamesbrands Active Member

Best Answers:
    Five PR3's may not do a whole lot if the keyword is relatively competitive, it's likely you will have to buy more or mix things up a bit.

Good luck by the way, hope you get there.

jamesbrands, Oct 2, 2013 IP