1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Traffic On Command With Traffic Stimulator

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by Smackers, Sep 30, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    [​IMG]

“When I say unlimited , it’s true . Yes you can send unlimited traffic to any website.
    With total control just in few clicks. Set your url choose your own referral’s type in the number of visits you want to send, control your
    bounce rate & much much more"

Click Here to see the live video

What else you can do with this easy to use software.
    Improve Your Alexa Rank:-
    The Traffic Stimulator helps to improve Alexa’s rank in a flash. Even you can improve the country rank data with it.

Improve Your Analytics Stats:-

The Traffic you send with this software will be tracked in google analytics as well as will show up in almost any stat counter . Can be used to show up improve stats and flipping website on higher price.

Send Traffic To Multiple Url's At Once :-
    You can send traffic to multiple url's at once. Just make a list of url's you want to send traffic in a txt format one url per line and start sending traffic. With this powerful option you can start your own traffic selling business most of the people who ask $1-$5 for 1k visits use the same system. Many of my clients are already making money on fiverr and other gig selling sites. You can do the same after having this software in couple of minutes.

Choose and Set Your Own Referral's :-
    Just make a list of your favourite refferals in a txt format and send traffic the traffic in stat counter will show up according to the referral you set.

Control Bounce Rate :-
    You can set the minimum & maximum time of visit to control the bounce rate thus it will send traffic randomly managing the avg time duration between the minimum and maximum. So you have total control over the bounce rate.

Make Money :-
    You can start your own traffic selling business on fiverr or other gig sites or you can send unlimited traffic to your own website to improve your alexa rank and start flipping website on flippa or other auction site for higher price.

[​IMG]

Get A Free Trial
    To get a free trial/visitor to your website live add me on skype :- staroc99
    IF you need any further information plse contact me on skype or email me
    click here to contact me know.

Smackers, Sep 30, 2013 IP
  2. Smackers

Smackers Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Special Discount For DP members 5 copies on sale for $129. For free trial please contact me on skype. Or click here

Smackers, Oct 1, 2013 IP
  3. pilot35

pilot35 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 23
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    This looks like one of those bots that send fake traffic.

pilot35, Nov 1, 2013 IP